Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just Paid a Short Visit to FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,147

Just Paid a Short Visit to FGF

Nov 9, 2018, 6:06 PM

I know !! I know !! But I have just gone through the decontamination process and removed all of the crud. The topic was the sorry ACC conference, half filled stadiums and other remarks that speak of envy. I'm not allowed to provide a level of discourse that would elevate their standards. And believe me, that statement is not intended as bragging as most of you are well aware of their standards.

The topic re the half filled stadiums did create a bit of laughter on my part because all they need do is to look at Willy-Brice during the second half of their games to see what a half-filled stadium really looks like. Their fans have elevated speedy evacuations to a level never dreamed of by safety experts.

I had intencded to touch on several other observations but I think I have missed a few spots that need further decontamination that vcalls for immediate attention.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe, by your own admission, you have indicated

Nov 9, 2018, 6:12 PM

You may only have another 20 or 30 ‘good’ years left. Why would you waste your such precious little time left on earth swimming in that cesspool known as fgf?!?!?

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Joe, by your own admission, you have indicated

Nov 9, 2018, 7:32 PM

Well, Uncle Bill, sometimes one needs to leave their own compound once in awhile and see what's on the outside to truly appreciate what we have in our own compound. A trip to FGF confirms that we truly have something great and unmatched in our compound. Were if not possible to go through a decontamination process after a visit to that cesspool I would never venture out. Where else can one see so much asinine comedy that is passed off as intelligence.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just Paid a Short Visit to FGF

Nov 9, 2018, 6:12 PM

Correct Joe! I heard someone from "The Big Spur" on 105.5 this afternoon mention that Scar had not beaten a ranked team since 2016, and even then I think it was an overrated Tennessee team. When they just beat ONE ranked team, then they can talk about another team's schedule and what venue they play in. I guess they feel there is some virtue in going to full stadiums and getting the #### beat out of you!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 6:14 PM

Did you put on a hazmat suit on before you ventured to FGF Joe? If not you just came back and infested us all with chicken pox!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 6:28 PM

I watched one of their mighty SEC games one night (can't remember who the 2 football giants were) but the stadium was half full. Given, neither team had a good record but just shows they are hypocrites.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JOE, how do i find that dirty FGF blog?

Nov 9, 2018, 6:39 PM

Saying..I admire your smarts & moxie about technical matters as well as travel astuteness (like how you recently got to & back from England in one piece).

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Just Paid a Short Visit to FGF ]

Rest assured there will be no infestation here in TigerNet as a result of my visiting FGF. I followed the mandatory procedure after my return by going through the decontamination process. After my debriefing, confirmation of my decontamination, initialing where indicated on 14 forms and my official signature, I received two generous squirts of "Evening in Paris". That was a bad mistake. I heard some fast moving steps behind me and looked back. There was Lightbulbbill chasing me. I distinctly remember telling that guy not to spray me with that "Evening in Paris".

Nov 9, 2018, 8:02 PM

Decontaminate or de-cootaminate

Joe all you have to do is read a JHop83 post to know

Nov 9, 2018, 7:51 PM

what is being said on FGF. Next time you can save yourself the trip:)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe SCAR could come to the ACC

Nov 9, 2018, 8:03 PM

and live at the bottom of our conference as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

They are practicing for the...

Nov 9, 2018, 8:22 PM

zombie apocalypse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 8:23 PM

zombie apocalypse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

back in the day i was at the usuck vs fsu when i believe

Nov 9, 2018, 8:48 PM

todd ellis was qb and neon deon was at fsu and yes it was the same year
we lost on the punt rooskie play.

when we left at the end of the 3qtr nobody was left except fsu fans.

esecspn would not show them in primetime for a while after the exodus of Williams brice on national
television.

I really enjoyed that night.

go tigers!

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,147
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic