Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We lose just about every close game.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

We lose just about every close game.

Mar 13, 2019, 3:42 PM

Let's not complain. It's us. It's not the system. Yeah...the whole world is out to get us. what a joke. It's us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you see a foul in the last 3 seconds? I didn't***

Mar 13, 2019, 3:44 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope, absolutely not***

Mar 13, 2019, 3:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Did you see a foul in the last 3 seconds? I didn't***

Mar 13, 2019, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Did you see a foul in the last 3 seconds? I didn't*** ]

Yeah the world is out to get us. Good call. It's always that way.

What should Brad have done differently? I honestly can't

Mar 13, 2019, 3:53 PM

think of anything...which is saying a lot because I am typically critical of Brad's in-game decisions in close losses. This game and the UNC game, I think the right decisions were made.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: What should Brad have done differently? I honestly can't

Mar 13, 2019, 3:57 PM

Who cares? We lost. Nothing else matters.

How we lose doesn't matter?***

Mar 13, 2019, 4:27 PM

Mar 13, 2019, 4:16 PM [ in reply to What should Brad have done differently? I honestly can't ]

I don’t know. He said in his presser that every timeout they talked about going to the paint but the players just didn’t listen. He also made a comment about not knowing when they awarded state the b-ball. Just said he guessed it was their ball. Hello, it’s his job to know what the heck is going on...

Who knows, had he made the refs look at it, Tigers might have gotten the ball. That is on the coach.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which possession are you referring to?***

Mar 13, 2019, 4:34 PM

Mar 13, 2019, 11:30 PM [ in reply to What should Brad have done differently? I honestly can't ]

At the end of the game, I believe that it was a bad call. We have had some bad luck this year at the end of games. The problem is that we have put ourselves in a position to lose ballgames that should have been easy wins.

Good call? Can you put your agenda aside for a moment and

Mar 13, 2019, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Did you see a foul in the last 3 seconds? I didn't*** ]

tell me how/where you saw a shooting foul on their last possession?

Re: Good call? Can you put your agenda aside for a moment and

Mar 13, 2019, 4:28 PM

There is no agenda. Put yours aside though.

So you can't articulate why YOU think it was a GOOD call but

Mar 13, 2019, 4:35 PM

you're sticking to your story anyway? And MY agenda is supporting Clemson Basketball, you should try it sometime

Re: So you can't articulate why YOU think it was a GOOD call but

Mar 13, 2019, 5:47 PM

You're rambling moron, You area certified idiot. I see why your pulse is so low for somone who posts a lot.

So you can't explain your position and now you have resorted

Mar 14, 2019, 12:01 AM

to namecalling...And truthfully, before I hurt your feelings, you used to give me TUs on the regular, so there's that as well...Now run along, adults are talking and you need work on your cut-downs

Re: So you can't explain your position and now you have resorted

Mar 14, 2019, 10:33 AM

You didn't hurt my feelings. I also apologize. I was out of line.

Things get heated after losses, I get it***

Mar 14, 2019, 11:43 AM

Take it back further, was there a foul when

Mar 13, 2019, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Good call? Can you put your agenda aside for a moment and ]

Eli was called for his 5th foul? It would have been a big difference having Eli in the paint when they were driving for a last second shot.

I'm throat punching anybody who calls THAT a foul***

Mar 13, 2019, 4:35 PM

That was a foul.***

Mar 13, 2019, 5:54 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meet me in Gaffney***

Mar 14, 2019, 12:01 AM

Re: Take it back further, was there a foul when

Mar 13, 2019, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Take it back further, was there a foul when ]

It surely wasn't but we should have never been in that position for any of the bad calls to matter. You can't go 11 min without a FG. How can you not take a TO and get an easy basket? Just pathetic really. I love this team and hope we make the big dance but that was sad.

You mean like the time CBB called a timeout to stop a run

Mar 13, 2019, 9:37 PM

and draw up a play but we turned it over on the inbound pass? It's not like Brad didn't use his timeouts.

Re: You mean like the time CBB called a timeout to stop a run

Mar 13, 2019, 9:44 PM

i remember that play. i believe that was the critical play that sunk us honestly. right after the d@m timeout. the lack of leadership on this team was astonishing, particularly with so many veterans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

If you think that was a good call, you need to go back to kindergarten!

Mar 13, 2019, 11:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Did you see a foul in the last 3 seconds? I didn't*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Carlsbad, you are blind or an idiot if you think that was a

Mar 15, 2019, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Did you see a foul in the last 3 seconds? I didn't*** ]

good call. Stevie Wonder could see that was a bad call!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not one or the other. There's lot's of reasons we lose.

Mar 13, 2019, 9:50 PM

But we can only fix those things that we control. And those are what we should concentrate on.

Why can't some of you accept the fact that we got screwed

Mar 13, 2019, 10:35 PM

today?

Seriously, the refs don't call an obvious palm on NC State, and 1 second later call Thomas for his fifth foul (at least three of which were ridiculous). Then they bail NC State out again on their last drive when the same player who palmed it earlier flails and the refs call a foul.

Just an awful way to end a competitive game. It shouldn't have been like that, and it wouldn't have been like that if it had been most any other ACC team on defense. But it was Clemson, so of course it did.

I'm so tired of the B.S. when it comes to how our basketball program gets treated by the ACC. It's embarrassing for the conference and we as a university need to stand up to the league office.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

You’ve made some valid arguments in defense of Brad

Mar 13, 2019, 10:42 PM

Judge, you are 100% correct! I wish Brad had called out the

Mar 14, 2019, 12:02 AM [ in reply to Why can't some of you accept the fact that we got screwed ]

officials at the post-game. It's time we stood up to this crap!! Compare the call at the end of the game today, to the no-call on Mitchell's last second drive in the UNCheat game! Just compare those two plays, and tell me which one looked like a foul? Ray Charles could see that Clemson got screwed both times!!

He expressed his displeasure several times in his post-game

Mar 14, 2019, 11:45 AM

interview. He was clearly ticked. Did you watch it?

Otherwise, I don't know what you expect him to do. He can rant about the refs, but it won't change anything and will only get him a fine. On the other hand, if Clemson's athletic department decided to meet with the ACC office and discuss this, that could actually enact some change.

To me, this is a great litmus test to see if our coach and team is supported by our administration or not. Will our AD stand up for our program or not?

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

If you're referring to the officiating system..I disagree***

Mar 14, 2019, 10:35 AM

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic