Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jordan Burch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Jordan Burch

May 14, 2019, 9:09 PM

Does anyone have any info on where his recruiting is at ? Not hearing anything on him,,,,,

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jordan Burch

May 14, 2019, 9:11 PM

Behind the preposition.

May 14, 2019, 9:12 PM

Ha! So wrong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 9:18 PM

I cannot for the life of me see why he wouldn’t just jump at the chance of being part of this class. Does anyone think there has ever been a better DL recruiting class of Bresee, Murphy, Williams, Capehart, and Burch?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 9:23 PM

If I were among the opposition, I may keep my true intentions shielded as long as possible. I hope he comes to the good guys, but I understand the position he would be in committing and having to hear carp for a year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 9:24 PM

or he could just come to Clemson and talk the crap for the next 5 years

May 15, 2019, 6:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Jordan Burch ]

Crowded

i think you just answered you're own question

May 15, 2019, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Jordan Burch ]

you named (5) incoming lineman. we usually only play 4 at a time. Not saying he wouldn't be the best of them all or at least in the top4 of this crowd but...we're talking about depth charts. Thats alot of really good players and there are alot of really good players that will be here still playing when he gets here.

I think we as clemson fans would say "how would he not want to be apart of it" but as a player. You're looking out for your own interests not a particular schools interest.

May 14, 2019, 9:46 PM

I'm more worried about him going to Georgia than the coots

May 14, 2019, 10:10 PM

No one knows anything about his recruitment because he and his family aren’t talking to recruiting websites and they have forbidden his his coach from talking. You’ll see some posters speculate that he’s leaning to the coots because he’s in Columbia, but he’s a native of Florence and good friends with Xzavier Thomas.

May 15, 2019, 1:52 AM

I talked to a friend of mine about 2 days ago who is a big-time booster and hangs out with some of the coaching staff at u5c. I brought up Jordan Burch and he was almost giddy when I did. He said , " Y'all can't get them all! We're getting Burch." I said how sure are you! He said, " 1000 percent." Said they already have the family locked down. I told him they have some nerve spreading rumors about Clemson when he can make statements like that. He just had the biggest grin. I would love to land Burch so I can rub it in his face.

May 15, 2019, 6:47 AM

They had that exact same stuff to say about XT .

They didn't get him either .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 15, 2019, 6:57 AM

Like someone said, he is from Florence and knows XT very well. I would be surprised if he goes to coot land, and yes, he is under pressure from his head coach ex-coot Kimrey. Not to mention muscoot's kid in his ear every day. I don't expect Burch to commit til after his football season. Just my opinion though, nothing else to go on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2019, 7:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Jordan Burch ]

I wouldn't mind him going there if we can't land him. At least we will never lose to him.

May 17, 2019, 12:30 PM

I hope we get him and Myles Murphy.. Kinda like a repeat of XT and KJ

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic