Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
John Taylor (NBC Sports)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

John Taylor (NBC Sports)

Jan 29, 2019, 2:53 PM

This guy is on a roll today, huh? ???????

662-EA9-FA-D793-4744-9-CBC-1-BFE18560-CC4

0645160-C-177-C-4-ADD-AB81-81-E1-DB8-D34-F9

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another rabble-rousing POS, trying to stir a pot.***

Jan 29, 2019, 3:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another rabble-rousing POS, trying to stir a pot.***

Jan 29, 2019, 3:22 PM

Whatchu talkin 'bout boy?

Re: John Taylor (NBC Sports)

Jan 29, 2019, 3:06 PM

Trying to create drama where there was none. Attention getting tactic that is as evident as it is pathetic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2019, 3:21 PM

BS! Trump is a former NY city liberal who was formerly a democrat. Okay, I don't agree with him on a number of things, but to say he is a racist is nonsense. Remember Senator Joseph McCarthy who would proclaim that anyone who disagreed with him was a communist. Now the catch-word is "racist." If you sneeze, you are a f###ing racist. You don't support this current left-wing nabob, you are a "racist." The current left cabal controlling the Democrat party refuses to refute the notorious racist and hate-monger Louis Farikham, who refers to jews as "termites" and urges their extinction." What? Hello? Are we still in America?? These people have taken control of the Democratic party---the party of JFK, Lyndon Johnson, Hubert Humphrey, and Bill Clinton.! Alas! I didn't leave the Democratic party---it left me.

I got the confused ... aren't all politics "divisive" ...

Jan 29, 2019, 3:28 PM

each party usually takes the opposing stance of its counterpart on every topic of debate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm waiting for someone, anyone, to follow up on the Bama

Jan 29, 2019, 3:37 PM

suspensions before the playoffs. They said it was for NCAA rules violations, but that's all we get? I haven't seen an update on that since before the champ game...

Re: I'm waiting for someone, anyone, to follow up on the Bama

Jan 29, 2019, 3:40 PM

You want hear anything because Saban kept it in house and Dabo tried to be honest up front for his guys. I thought Dabo handled it well but in the long run Saban's way made for less controversy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2019, 3:45 PM

You are FOS! Many players couldn't make because of scheduling or family difficulties. Are you actually saying that President Trump is a racist? Jeez, this is now your blanket rant? I somehow suspect that you are are a racist, and very left-wing. I'm sure that you are aware of the recent outrage over the recent leftist women's movement's refusal to denounced anti-semitism---Jewish women are bailing out" My god, what are you people all about?? You won't denounce anti-semitism, playing into the long-standing underground rumor that African Americans really hate jews. This is terrible stuff to be saying, but it is out there, and I believe that you are feeding it.

Jan 29, 2019, 3:50 PM

He's trying to get back in the spotlight . Been some lean years for John since Duran Duran split up and the royalties dwindled .

DB23

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic