Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I bet Jimbo is limping our of Death Valley this year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,000

I bet Jimbo is limping our of Death Valley this year

Aug 12, 2019, 10:38 AM

after being battered by the fourth or fifth best team on his schedule. lol

https://twitter.com/stapletonmds/status/1160910632457318400

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I bet Jimbo is limping our of Death Valley this year

Aug 12, 2019, 10:40 AM

Neither of these will age well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

He is the dumbest smart guy I’ve seen in a while! ***

Aug 12, 2019, 10:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In fairness to Bimbo, the Clemson offense he faced was

Aug 12, 2019, 10:42 AM

nothing like the juggernaut that ended the season. We'll see if he thinks we are the 4th of 5th best team on his schedule after this years game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was a fake tweet, but...

Aug 12, 2019, 10:48 AM

hopefully we plastered it all over the locker room so that our players are full of RAGE!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and after that beatdown, they still win the SEC West

Aug 12, 2019, 11:22 AM

would be the cherry on top

Re: In fairness to Bimbo, the Clemson offense he faced was

Aug 12, 2019, 10:52 AM [ in reply to In fairness to Bimbo, the Clemson offense he faced was ]

His comment was stupid. Perfect locker room motivational material for us. My guess is we wax their arses to a fair ye well.

Re: In fairness to Bimbo, the Clemson offense he faced was

Aug 12, 2019, 12:03 PM [ in reply to In fairness to Bimbo, the Clemson offense he faced was ]

He will continue to spew his nonsense cause that is the SEC way. They are falling from the dominant league and it is killing them!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too! I can't stand that guy!!!***

Aug 12, 2019, 11:26 AM

Aug 12, 2019, 11:34 AM

Yep that was fake. Make no mistake the guy can coach football. I thought we would have blown them out a few times, especially his last season, but he was able to keep it closer than it should have been. I’m hoping this is a different kind of game where he simply has no answers.

Aug 12, 2019, 11:39 AM

. There always seems to be a controversial call in games with Jimbos teams that the Tigers get from the officials. I hope this year we can just blow them out from the beginning. May not be easy as Mond may be the best QB we face all year. He lit the Tigers up last game for 400 yards I believe. But, the Aggies didn’t see the real TL either!

Luck is always present in a game..., but

Aug 12, 2019, 11:48 AM

Unlike when it only rained on ND's side of the field in '15, luck pretty much sat in Mond's hip pocket all game. There were plays unlike any I'd ever seen...and still...it wasn't enough.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Luck is always present in a game..., but

Aug 12, 2019, 12:24 PM

That's a #### fact...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2019, 11:48 AM

I get it. Ole Jimbo thinks that 4 or 5 other teams on his schedule are "tougher" than Clemson. And by that, I assume he means they just line up and try to smash you with runs up the middle, and so forth. That's been the SEC bread and butter for years. Unfortunately for them, Dabo and Company figured out how to beat that style of football. They recruited speed, speed, and more speed. But, still had the mindset to go get physical defensive players. What our style of football has done to Auburn, Bama, Usuc, and the rest is to conquer them by simply speeding the game up and putting more points on the board than they can. Sounds simple, but when we are running 80-95 plays a game, their defenses just can't keep up. They don't face that style of play in the SEC very much. They are used to teams like LSU that will take 25 seconds between each play, and only throw on 3rd and long. Good luck Jimbo, but your words just cost you a ton of disrespect from Clemson this year. I predict a 52-20 thrashing.

Aug 12, 2019, 12:33 PM

The RPO has certainly changed the college game dramatically. Finding those players capable of running this style of offense has been successfully done by coach Dabo and staff. I don’t know how common the run-pass option offense is to SEC teams because I really don’t follow them that closely. Fisher should know what to expect from the Tigers. Execution is always the key. TL will execute this year better than he did in 2018 when he faced the Aggies. This game likely will not be a cakewalk.

It’s early yet to discuss future games but I’m curious to see how Louisville performs with coach Satterfeild on board.
I think that his hiring was an excellent move by the Cards. He is among the best. imo

Jimbo wrote a check he won't be able to cash***

Aug 12, 2019, 12:15 PM

Aug 12, 2019, 1:11 PM

I’m guessing he would list BAMA as being one of the teams that was “tougher “ than us??

Thank you, Jimbo.***

Aug 12, 2019, 1:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 17
| visibility 3,000
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic