Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jack Leggett
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,339

Jack Leggett

Mar 8, 2015, 5:47 PM

I have said this before but it is worth repeating--How could the AD ( Dan R ) allow Jack not to make ANY staff changes and just hope that this year would be better than last?! That is crazy, and if Dan wants better performance from his current baseball coach, status quo is not going to cut it. As my Dad used to say, do something even if it is wrong. True insanity by Jack not to change, and the enabling of insanity by Dan R by letting Jack sell the idea that things will get better if he just keeps on as is. How did that work out for Tommy Bowden in football??? Jack better be glad that he is the baseball coach and not the football coach or he would really be "catching it" from the fans like me who have been really patient and have now run out of patience.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jack Leggett

Mar 8, 2015, 5:56 PM

I suspect Rad thought the Oculus would fix this and our hoops shooting

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Radakovich denied Leggett's request?

Mar 8, 2015, 6:21 PM

I'm not saying he didn't, just wasn't aware that Leggett was ready to make changes and got stopped. I thought Leggett was the one who wanted to keep his staff intact.

Re: Radakovich denied Leggett's request?

Mar 8, 2015, 6:39 PM

I don't know any details of their discussion except that I thought that Radakovich had pressed Jack for better performance. My comment was saying that if I were Radakovich, I would have asked Jack what changes he planned to make so that this year would be better than last. It would seem that something needed to be different or we would be right back where we apparently are!

Re: Jack Leggett

Mar 8, 2015, 6:29 PM

By the same reasoning that he used in getting rid of Dan Scott and Pete

Do yall not get it? JLegg

Mar 8, 2015, 7:29 PM

Is on a performace contract year. He at least earned that.

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,339
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic