Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey! Did anyone who was at the game notice...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Hey! Did anyone who was at the game notice...

Nov 4, 2018, 8:45 PM

How fast Swinney ran down the hill? He’s still got some zip. :) Well, at least from the hump all the way to the 50yd line at a nice clip. He had to stop because our massive flag and band blocked his way.

A few commentators have mentioned his sprinting during other games, when he tries to get the refs attention 20 yds away etc.

Great game yesterday and perfect weather in the valley to top it off!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey! Did anyone who was at the game notice...

Nov 4, 2018, 9:07 PM

i did ..thought he was going have a heart attack.. he needs to chill on that..slow down and bring back the balloons.. no sea turtles near here and the coyotes are much worse

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 9:18 PM

Just me but the weather yesterday during the game definitely did not feel the way the weather geeks had forecasted it to be,felt like a indian summer day in the mid to upper 70's instead of the cool 62 degree high that was given on the weather channel's website of the hourly Saturday forecast for Clemson.I wore shorts and I bet I was apart of maybe 10% that did so as the other 90% dressed for winter conditions.

Why doesn’t he 2x2 skip down the hill like rest of team

Nov 4, 2018, 10:05 PM

The most exciting 2 minutes and 25 seconds needs some more oomph. Teach the players to run.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why doesn’t he 2x2 skip down the hill like rest of team

Nov 5, 2018, 6:51 AM

I feel like a lot of the team and staff say to themselves... don’t be the guy who trips and falls down the hill. Haha. I’ve never seen someone trip, but I have seen stumbling. Esp. after they get some air from the Hill bump jump.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've run down that hill numerous times before the team,

Nov 5, 2018, 6:04 AM

and I promise that you would run, too......as in "Don't want to get trampled by the team!" lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 7:36 AM

"A few commentators have mentioned his sprinting during other games, when he tries to get the refs attention 20 yds away etc. "

On the flip side of that, the commentators in the LSU/Bama game stated that Saban was too slow and could not get the desired TO. Saban was ticked about it, but he got there late so the play continued.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic