Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dammitt! I've lost my wallet.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 496

Dammitt! I've lost my wallet.

May 6, 2019, 8:04 AM

It's either at the Clemson Marina or somewhere in Lake Hartwell. At least there was only about $6 in it...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

42 years and lost exactly one wallet.

May 6, 2019, 8:06 AM

Mine is at the bottom of Lake Murray. 9th grade too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One time my roommate lost his sunglasses at the jumping rock

May 6, 2019, 8:07 AM

in Fant's Grove.

We dove down to find them and we found: 2 sets of keys, 3 pairs of other sunglasses, an unopened coke bottle, and a pair of goggles.

But we didn't find his Oakleys.

/CSB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My wife lost a check yesterday for $120 from a friend

May 6, 2019, 8:08 AM

(for sex I presume). It poured down rain. We backtracked because we didn't want to inconvenience a friend like that. Went back to church and it was folded up in the parking lot, soaking wet. Opened it up and let it dry.

Moral of the story is back-track what you did yesterday, maybe you can go ahead and search Lake Hartwell. Shouldn't take too long.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I found my grocery list from Saturday on the garage floor

May 6, 2019, 9:26 AM

Fell out of my pocket, I guess when I took they keys out of the same pocket.

After a careful review, I NAILED IT!!! Like 30 items and didn't miss a one winging it at Publix.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So funny, at least to me, lost wallet story:

May 6, 2019, 8:28 AM

10 or so years ago I lost my wallet. I am a Jr and neither I or DadofAyejoe go by our given first name. So anyone that typically call's and asks for us by our given first name is a telemarketer, at least obviously someone that doesn't know us.

So enter the good samaritan that found my wallet on a Saturday night in a grocery store parking lot approximately .1 miles from my home. They google my full name and get a landline listing for my parent's house under my dad's name. They call Sunday morning around 9 am and ask for James but don't explain why they're calling. My mom assumes this is a telemarketer and it being Sunday morning, SHE GOES OFF on this poor woman. Hilarity ensues and eventually it all gets straightened out and I arrange to meet said samaritan to retrieve my wallet. I show up and they drug me and steal my organs to sell on the black market.

That last part didn't really happen, I just got my wallet back. Just curious to see who read through the whole thing.

I didn't know you played keyboards.***

May 6, 2019, 8:31 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you go to El Segundo?***

May 6, 2019, 9:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I get this reference.

May 6, 2019, 9:34 AM

+1

I found a wallet once on Sunset Ave

May 6, 2019, 2:52 PM

going toward the d i k e. I wasn't able to get the student's phone number but I was able to track down the parents' number and called them. I called them early on Saturday and I think I woke them up and I definitely freaked them out. Long story short, the dude came over to the tailgate and got his wallet.

the end

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Dammitt! I've lost my wallet.

May 6, 2019, 3:17 PM

Slightly Long
I lost my passport which I was using for ID on spring break down in Key West. 5 years later I walked into a house in Charleston on Beaufain street where I only knew a few people out of maybe the 20 that were there smoking weed and drinking. I left and when I did my buddy was talking to one of the people. The person asked my friend if they were strict on id's at the Music Farm. My friend asked him to see what he had. The guy pulled out my lost passport. Anyway, some dudes from Wake Forest found my passport in Key West and they were handing it down in their fraternity for 5 years to people who needed ID. The guy used my passport at the Music Farm and gave it back the next day. What are the odds of all that happening to get back to me?

I've lost my wallet, once, about 5 years ago. Found it

May 6, 2019, 3:20 PM

3 weeks later inside of a box when we were packing up our Christmas decorations...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 496
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic