Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message removed by Author
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,583

Jan 14, 2019, 3:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I bet y'all haven't watched this one yet

Jan 14, 2019, 3:31 PM

No I havent and I wont. What little I've seen of those two is terrible

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 3:49 PM

They could've done a coach's megacast instead of this lol

Had the title game been at Jerry's World or in Phoenix again would ESPN have had a blimp cast?

Saw blimp shots of the Superdome during the Eagles/Saints game Sunday and it made me wonder if the blimp stays the entire game or if they hover around for 10-15 mins to get shots and the leave, and the broadcast team uses them throughout the game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a stupid idea

Jan 14, 2019, 4:32 PM

They sit up in the blimp, watch the game on TV like the rest of us, and comment. Kind of like the sideline broadcast - they watched the game mostly on the big screens and commented. At least the sideline broadcast had several different former players and coaches to comment and it was somewhat interesting. The blimp thing - I don't get it....

They shouldn't have given them a TV - just a pair of binoculars and let them watch it that way. That would at least have been funny!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's super pointless but I decided to archive all of the feeds

Jan 14, 2019, 5:39 PM

I even have it in Spanish. ND game too

Jan 14, 2019, 4:52 PM

Field Pass is my personal fav. Desmond Howard's remarks about McShay needing to reevaluate the Clemson D Line draft grades in the first half were premature and proof positive of his lack of love for the Tigers. Regardless, watching those guys on the sidelines was pure gold. It was like they were watching the Hindenburg during the pick six. Fun watching knowing full well that Bama would not score again after 14:18 in the second quarter.

Bama hometown radio wasn't bad either. Mistakes were the reason Bama was losing. Right up until the point they realized there was no chance of a comeback. Only then did they relent that Clemson was the better team.

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,583
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic