Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
David hood’s article says Burch might be a slight USux
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

David hood’s article says Burch might be a slight USux

Jul 25, 2019, 5:55 PM

lean. I don’t like that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is like everyone else and doesn’t know

Jul 25, 2019, 6:48 PM

Burch, his family, and Coach don’t give interviews so no one knows.

Re: David hood’s article says Burch might be a slight USux

Jul 25, 2019, 10:07 PM

Really. If you're a 5* why would you go to Usuc vs CU or UGA?

Hometown school, literally surrounded by coots,

Jul 25, 2019, 10:14 PM

Coach is a coot, Muschump’s son is the QB on his team.

Don’t say the logic isn’t at least there. Not saying it’s good logic but that’s what happens when you get lucky and have a 5* in your backyard.

It’s not his hometown, he’s from Florence and just

Jul 25, 2019, 11:03 PM

There to go to a private school for academics. Plus he’s very good friends with Xavier Thomas.

Re: It’s not his hometown, he’s from Florence and just

Jul 25, 2019, 11:15 PM

I know he and X-Men played together at Wilson, but are they close? Even still friends?

He is good friends with the other D-I defensive lineman at Hammond who committed to UofSC, so....

I hope we get him. I am not as over confident as some folks, but I do hope we get him.

Go Tigers!

Re: It’s not his hometown, he’s from Florence and just

Jul 26, 2019, 12:37 AM

Well he looks up to XT and he has been to South Carolina a few times. Trust me Muschamp has given him the hard sell and tried to also sell him on committing. He hasn't. If South Carolina has a slight lead after all that I wouldn't feel good I'd I were them bc Clemson hasn't cracked the glass yet.

Tiger Lock .

Jul 26, 2019, 5:02 AM

U5C is being played with , not for .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Tiger Lock .

Jul 26, 2019, 6:08 AM

I can see Bresee putting the "hey guys, come on, we got this" moves on Burch and Flowe. Finebaum and the coots would go nuts if this happened today.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Logic says, re: Burch ... if he was a SCAR lean, he would

Jul 26, 2019, 10:57 AM

... have already given them a verbal. The pressure is immense!

On the other hand, holding off keeps the locals off his back.

The longer he doesn’t verbal to SCAR the less likely it is that he will.

I wish he’d head for IMG, but if he doesn’t, I’d just as soon he be a signing day decision.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2019, 11:16 AM

Follow the visits. Where has he been more? (hint: not Clemson)

Time is on our side.

Jul 26, 2019, 1:04 PM

I fully understand that there are certain considerations that these young men have to make when selecting a school. Family issues, grades, etc. I get it. I also understand that there is a certain athlete that wants the path to least resistance to the NFL. Some players will not accept the fact that they have to earn their way onto the field.

However, I will never understand why a top athlete would choose to go to USuCk as it is today. It is a below average program that will never achieve anything worth noting with the current coaching staff. It would take them hiring Bill Belichick to do anything amazing and he would have to bring Brady with him. It took a HOF coach and some luck on their side to put together a good 5 year stretch. Dabo was just getting started at Clemson, and several teams in the SEC were at their lowest point in decades as far as on the field success.

If Burch becomes a coot good for them. Our Tigers will succeed without him. While our Tigers are rolling into the playoffs each year he can look forward to trips all the way to Charlotte, NC to play in a bowl game. He can look forward to losing to Kentucky and hoping they can get out of the Citadel game with a Win. He can look forward to empty stands at WB in the 3rd quarter of most home games.

I just do not and will not ever understand why an elite athlete would give up on the opportunity to play in the best program in college football with the best coaches in America. If he lives up to the billing he will play in the pros but the memories that could be made for the next 3 years at Clemson would be amazing. Just ask Cle, Dex, and Christian.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic