Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Big Bad Wolf, just count this as my reply
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,234

Hey Big Bad Wolf, just count this as my reply

Oct 12, 2018, 1:04 AM
Textilebowl.jpg(173.4 K)

to every post you make here.. including all those excruciatingly close games. Man were those tough wins to celebrate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Hey Big Bad Wolf, just count this as my reply

Oct 12, 2018, 1:45 AM

Here’s to a good game. No injuries for anybody. As I said before, looking forward to going back to DV. You guys have a special place.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2018, 4:49 AM

Thank you. Safe travels

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Oct 12, 2018, 7:14 AM

Please don't TU this azzhat, just read this thread for reasons why https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=24245640#24245640

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know it's pretty sad that

Oct 12, 2018, 12:43 PM

I would get as many TD's for suggesting we not TU a NCS troll as the troll got for saying one good thing after all the crap he talked last night. He must hit the bottle hard at night or be bipolar bc all his posts during the day yesterday were good natured then he turned into well, an azzhat last night...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2018, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Big Bad Wolf, just count this as my reply ]

I agree with you. What an ass-hole. Cootish behavior.

Don't let one nice guy post fool you jean.

Oct 12, 2018, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Big Bad Wolf, just count this as my reply ]

This guy was a jerk last night. I rarely smacktalk to opposing fanbases, but this dude deserved it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

What team goals does Nancy have this year?

Oct 12, 2018, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Big Bad Wolf, just count this as my reply ]

1. Thwart any laptop conspiracies.
2. Knock ________ out of the game.
3. Actually make a field goal.
4. Avoid fan urine puddles.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

It's ironic that you say "no injuries for anybody" when your

Oct 12, 2018, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Big Bad Wolf, just count this as my reply ]

arsehat coach encourages injuries. And blames laptops for losing. And encourages unsportsmanlike conduct.

Now that I think about it, Doreen is just as much of an arsehat as the NCSU fan base, so it's a perfect marriage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oct 12, 2018, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Big Bad Wolf, just count this as my reply ]

You have a special place as well. GFY.

Oct 12, 2018, 9:18 AM

I went to that 2003 Thursday night loss in Raleigh. Driving home from that game, I never would have guessed we'd win 13 of the next 14 against NCST.

You just never know what the future holds.

Oct 12, 2018, 9:24 AM

If they were playing baseball, they would be batting .166 this century. They need to be benched.

That 2002 game still pizzes me off. Their fans were

Oct 12, 2018, 12:54 PM

complete douche-nozzles the entire night, especially after the game. Went to Raleigh the next year and they were still gloating. Glad things are more normal since then.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,234
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic