Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jawja up to their old tricks again. The bagman is hard at
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Jawja up to their old tricks again. The bagman is hard at

Dec 5, 2018, 9:29 AM

work.

Just heard Dabo cancelled the planned in-home with Webb. Shame.

As far as our OL coach goes, we all know the knock on Caldwell---recruiting just isn't his thing. And he still hasn't been able to put one of our OL into the top 2 rounds of the draft yet. So there's that. Pittman is just good at what he does---facts are facts. But there is undeniably something rotten going on in Athens.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Ummm....

Dec 5, 2018, 9:31 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Clemson-is-out-with-Clay-Webb-1862333?tstart=0

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Ummm....

Dec 5, 2018, 9:33 AM

It's not like you broke the story, dude. This was out on Twitter hours ago. And?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

It was also on tnet already

Dec 5, 2018, 9:37 AM

I think is the point he is trying to make

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Jawja up to their old tricks again. The bagman is hard at

Dec 5, 2018, 10:30 AM

work.

As far as our OL coach goes, we all know the knock on Caldwell---recruiting just isn't his thing. And he still hasn't been able to put one of our OL into the top 2 rounds of the draft yet. So there's that. Pittman is just good at what he does---facts are facts. But there is undeniably something rotten going on in Athens.

Give it a rest. Clay Webb is the last guy to take money. They beat us fair and square in this one.

Don’t get me wrong, they usually do glad the cash to recruits. Just not Webb.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you confirm he took money

Dec 5, 2018, 11:17 AM

1st or last is the same. Bag of cash in the hand is better than 2 in the bush.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 5, 2018, 10:30 AM

work.

Give it a rest. Clay Webb is the last guy to take money. They beat us fair and square in this one.

Don’t get me wrong, they usually do glad the cash to recruits. Just not Webb.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 10:42 AM

Agree, I think this had more to do with Webb having family in Athens.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Dec 5, 2018, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Jawja up to their old tricks again. The bagman is hard at ]

You don't like it when Clemson is accused of buying .

So unless you have proof I wouldn't mention it

Dabo and his staff will get us the right players ,. always remember when one door
shuts on you another door is about to open , Praise the Lord

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't have bagmen

Dec 5, 2018, 11:32 AM

They have newspring men.

I will be glad win Pittman leaves UGA...

Dec 5, 2018, 10:53 AM

That guy is really the driving force behind Kirby's success. Ace recruiter and has made UGA's offensive line a tough out for anyone to face. Keep wondering when some NFL team comes calling for Pittman to fix their offensive line woes...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What 'Kirby's success' do you speak of

Dec 5, 2018, 10:58 AM

Emulating Richt's 'Oh, so close! Wait until next year!' That success?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What 'Kirby's success' do you speak of

Dec 5, 2018, 11:27 AM

Well... Kirby did win the SEC and made it to the dance last year so I would call that a success. As a whole being 3 years into his tenure, Kirby's already gotten UGA further than Richt in regards to making it to the playoffs... Don't get me wrong, I think Kirby Smart is a french fry short of a happy meal with a bad haircut, but to say he has not had some success with the leghumpers would be ignoring the facts...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fact is, they won the SEC, but failed when facing Bama

Dec 5, 2018, 2:33 PM

Last was luck of avoiding Bama until the final game. The should return last year's trophy,being they toted more SEC losses than Bama did.

Isn’t “X team got X recruit that we wanted, they had to have bought him!”

Dec 5, 2018, 11:21 AM

the coot fallback strategy? I think we’re at the point where we can admit we got beat for a recruit without them having to be bought. Not a good reflection on the fan base.

Re: Isn’t “X team got X recruit that we wanted, they had to have bought him!”

Dec 5, 2018, 12:15 PM

Agree. I believe if truth be known, most if not ALL top programs have players who receive money. I am not saying the University is involved, but it's impossible to know what every donor does or does not do.

Re: Isn’t “X team got X recruit that we wanted, they had to have bought him!”

Dec 5, 2018, 1:38 PM

Every program is paying players. It is what it is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

It's in the name?

Dec 5, 2018, 2:42 PM

Spend
Extra
Coin

All this time...right under our noses!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic