Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anna Hickey
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Anna Hickey

Feb 7, 2019, 1:28 PM

Does anyone have any Clemson 247 membership?, if so what did Anna Hickey mention to the reason why she crystal balled Bresee to Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anna Hickey

Feb 7, 2019, 1:32 PM

Looks like Wilfong just dropped one as well.

Long ways off, but appears this kid legitimately likes Clemson. Would be great to get for sure!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's gotta be

Feb 7, 2019, 1:40 PM

all the voting in the online poll that is convincing them.

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: It's gotta be

Feb 7, 2019, 1:43 PM

Can’t hurt!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, that's got to be the main factor.

Feb 7, 2019, 1:58 PM [ in reply to It's gotta be ]

;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Hey! Get your own material!!!***

Feb 7, 2019, 1:59 PM [ in reply to It's gotta be ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Hey! Get your own material!!!***

Feb 7, 2019, 2:00 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Its-gotta-be-25045782

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Feb 7, 2019, 1:52 PM

Said Clemson “crushed the Jr Day visit.” LB commit Sergio Allen also told her that Bresee “loved the visit,” and openly raved about it during his time in Clemson. Clemson probably leads, and Penn State is having a difficult time getting Bresee back on campus since he returned from Clemson. If he does in fact visit for the spring game with DJ U....whoa

Feb 7, 2019, 2:00 PM

Breeze was at Penn the exact weekend before coming to Clemson so not sure we can read too much into his not going back in the couple of weeks since.
I was sorry to see in an interview with DJ this week that he doesn't want to commit until summer. I'd really hoped he would do it at the spring game, I think that would really help with our 2020 recruiting.

Feb 7, 2019, 1:58 PM

We need him for sure. About due to get the one or two best d recruits since we lost the one this year. That still stings we lost Pickens and belk busted. Otherwise we’d be in good shape.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think Pickens would have wanted to move inside

Feb 8, 2019, 11:21 AM

which is where he would have needed to go to compete for playing time his first couple of years. He would have been behind too many guys year 1 at DE here. Belk wasn't seeing the field anytime soon for us maybe never. I still don't think he will last at UCS, especially with the group they just bought in. I look for Belk to eventually finish his career at and SCSU or similar. Williams and Pinckney have experience and are clear starters. XK has some experience and will have a year under his belt at DT and will be a very athletic 300. The reviews on Jeffries from RS were great. We shouldn't need any true FR to really provide anything significant early unless there are injuries to one of the top 4

Feb 7, 2019, 3:47 PM

Also, has anyone ever seen Anna in person? Is she as cute as in her profile pics?

Feb 7, 2019, 5:49 PM

Hickey is pretty good at what she does.
Hickey do.
Do Hickey.
I remember Mr. Doohickey. (R I P).
But being Hickey is tricky. Recruits can be picky.
Just ask Mickey. And we need a punter who can kicky.
Ours looks sicky.
You won't find that on Wiki.

That was so stupid and random, but it made me laugh.

Feb 7, 2019, 5:58 PM

Well done.

Feb 7, 2019, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Anna Hickey ]

Yes...

She’s very cute....like coach getting fired for trying to hit it cute.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Doubt crystal balls mean much when

Feb 7, 2019, 5:17 PM

the inevitable bag men cometh. This one could be another Aubarn / Jawja ATM emptying shootout.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Doubt crystal balls mean much when

Feb 7, 2019, 5:33 PM

76er® said:

the inevitable bag men cometh. This one could be another Aubarn / Jawja ATM emptying shootout.

Yeah, we definitely have had a boatload of legit leads evaporate under odd circumstances over the years. That's recruiting, but...it's still fascinating that we had the #16 the year after we won our first national title per Rivals.com, and finished with just the 9th-ranked class this year. And we've won two of three national titles now.

Granted, I know these were kids the staff felt great about, and I think we'll continue to win with them because Dabo recruits a certain kind of kid that may not be comfortable in the SEC, but it still doesn't look like a national recruiting championship is ever going to be in the cards for Clemson against our SEC rivals. In fact Georgia, Alabama, LSU, Texas A&M, and Florida all managed to finish ahead of us in recruiting this year, which means five SEC teams - two of which we beat, one in their own house and one by four touchdowns - all somehow finished ahead of us in the recruiting rankings.

Yeah, that smells right.

Feb 7, 2019, 7:00 PM

Breesee could be the kind of high character kid who resists the bagmen, only time will tell. But, he will have to resist, because they will for dang sure show up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2019, 7:43 PM

Breese comes from a very nice family and not likely to risk his career for chicken feed like $50,000 or something. He's going to make a fortune in the NFL.

Lynyrd Skynyrd Song - They Call Me The

Feb 7, 2019, 8:12 PM

Bresee!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic