Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer woman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 645

Deer woman

Nov 11, 2018, 11:16 AM

screaming at TV, "I want gun control now". "I don't want your prayers". Sorry your son was murdered by crazy ex Marine in a nightclub. I'll pray for you.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. It could have been a knife, a car, a bus, a truck, poison, a bomb, a fire, a earthquake, a volcano, or even a fall. You get the picture.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that argument holds water

Nov 11, 2018, 11:44 AM

until you check out the murder rates in other developed countries that have much stricter gun laws, japan and Australia for instance.

queue the knives and bazooka arguments.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer woman

Nov 11, 2018, 12:37 PM

Yeah he’s a marine, he could have just run into that bar and snapped 12 peoples necks just the same, duh. Guns in the hands of mentally disturbed people kill people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 12:48 PM

Unpopular shower thoughts...

Any thought of keeping guns out of former military hands?
1. they have higher rates of mental illness and PTSD
2. Government does a poor job of supporting veterans and their health after returning stateside
3. They are better trained at handling weapons and thus more effective

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 1:35 PM

I think we should deport all verterans and ban those who are stationed overseas from entering the country....

But seriously...as a gun owner, avid hunter, and someone who’s been around firearms my entire life we absolutely need stricter gun laws.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 9:17 PM

We need stricter coot laws as well, but.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hop isn't a coot, he's a troll.

Nov 11, 2018, 9:34 PM

Don't let his BS get to you, it entertains him to see people upset because he's upset with himself. He argued proof of God against a bunch of heathen and became frustrated that he couldn't change people. He's getting steadily worse so it should take long for him to get sick enough of the broken fellowship to return to where he belongs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's best to leave grieving people to figure out...

Nov 11, 2018, 7:42 PM

that grieving is the only thing which helps when they lose a loved one. Emotions get us all in trouble sometimes and arguing with or against someone who is emotional is about as bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 645
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic