Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here's an example of my chain letter participation, 19b.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Here's an example of my chain letter participation, 19b.

Jul 20, 2019, 11:25 AM

I started a chain with this video and sent it to both my sons.

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1464192/Finebaum-College-Rage

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's an example of my chain letter participation, 19b.

Jul 20, 2019, 11:35 AM

I think the point is that chain letters are an uber efficient means of disseminating false and misleading propaganda, participating in this process makes you part of the problem. They certainly do not originate from some motivated patriot who is trying to save the world, yet from highly coordinated political think tanks who are not looking out for our best interest, but for those at the top.

you guys still fall for this which probably why said poster is getting annoyed when you continue to post them here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 20, 2019, 2:10 PM

SO he is calling for all social media to be what? You know as well as I that Twitter,FB and Instagram all fall in to the same catagory on this happening. It also occurs from both sides on those mediums , discounting those mean old Ruskies.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 20, 2019, 2:11 PM

Just curious because I fail to see any real value to any of those and the potential for abuse is high.

Jul 21, 2019, 7:15 AM

I am talking those chain emails your crazy right wing uncle sends you, requesting that you send it to 10 more people and you will receive good luck, or something along those lines.

Social media is its own ###########. Why people think it is a good idea to broadcast all of their personal info on line is a head scratcher for me. It is a great business tool, as is google ads.

Jul 20, 2019, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's an example of my chain letter participation, 19b. ]

I confess that David Hood persuaded me that he needed me to sign up for spacebook and do whatever space cadets do to show their support for one another. Since then and long ago I directed all email from spacebook to my spam folder which I delete when I remember to delete it.

I do not have a #### so I don't twitter, I don't do instant anything including telegrams. I email without getting chain letters because I do not communicate with those who do. I never pass out my email account to anyone but those I believe I know including Tnet and suppliers of stuff I want to purchase online.

I read WSJ, NYT, WAPO, The Hill and many other news sources. I'll watch a debate on whichever channel has it. I watch Smith, Baier and Martha for pure news and other Fox shows for opinion. I occasionally flip to CNN or Cspan if they are covering something which interest me.

If Clemson had a network you can bet it would be 75% of my TV time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There nothing false or misleading about my chain email...

Jul 20, 2019, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's an example of my chain letter participation, 19b. ]

Mr Balm. It is a perfect example of the misery ESPiN endured after the last bowl season. The SEC reign of terror promoted by allowed by the BCS is ended and ESPiN doesn't know whether to chit or go blind.

Re: There nothing false or misleading about my chain email...

Jul 21, 2019, 7:17 AM

clever stuff '88, I'll give you that. but you know what I am talking about. Memphis and others posts their crazy right wing chain emails on here and some of us are getting sick of it.

Like all pubs who commit crimes against mankind...

Jul 21, 2019, 7:49 AM

I think they should be hanged in town square at high noon to be viewed by all which will deter others from such criminal activities.

No, I'm not a part of the circle jerk. I have a type of thought process akin to human, not that having most human attributes doesn't qualify me but I can actually speak and have those special thumbs.

Jul 21, 2019, 12:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Here's an example of my chain letter participation, 19b. ]

I think it’s just a spoof video

Flower, you just described The Reach Around Gang

Jul 21, 2019, 8:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Here's an example of my chain letter participation, 19b. ]

The RAG.

-PhD

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

P&R?***

Jul 20, 2019, 11:35 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should I check with crump to see if it's ok to post...

Jul 21, 2019, 7:14 AM

football topics related to a political catfight on this board? Maybe you could if you're interested.

That is a true work of art

Jul 20, 2019, 11:40 AM

Multiple lols

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

It rivals the SOS parodies of the past.

Jul 20, 2019, 3:24 PM

It will endure as a Clemson/tnet classic. It is a work of art.

Re: It rivals the SOS parodies of the past.

Jul 21, 2019, 7:18 AM

hmm, think it needs more than 50 points to even be considered. You are 8% of the way there, best of luck with that.

It's a mange top seller.

Jul 21, 2019, 7:50 AM

I think it had around 40 when I smuggled the link into the P&R forum.

lutz we can still have the sex at willy brice***

Jul 20, 2019, 3:31 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought the funniest part was when Hitler's man...

Jul 20, 2019, 9:00 PM

started tugging as his collar in sweat at the mention of Trevor's long glorious locks which suggest he was sexually stimulated (hot).

Came here to post this.***

Jul 20, 2019, 11:43 PM [ in reply to lutz we can still have the sex at willy brice*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 8:41 PM

Hilarious my friend!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic