Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think my goal for the night is to drink till I get my fill
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 308

I think my goal for the night is to drink till I get my fill

May 18, 2019, 8:20 PM

Or is it feel? I’m not sure, for sure, but either way, I’m getting where I’m going. I think I’ve finished with this course of life. I can’t guarantee that I’m done. But I feel like I’m really, really close. I know my family is closer than I’ve ever been. I’m about to have teenagers. ClemsonTiger1988® said he would pray about me. I’m not sure, that’s what I want. I feel fairly certain it’s probably what I need. I’d pray myself regarding this matter. But if I pray for something and then don’t actually act on it, then I’m a fraud. Of all the things I’ve been in my life, I’ve never wanted to be that. I do want to say, this isn’t necessarily the Lounge suicide y’all want. But it might be the Lounge suicide I need. Wait? I guess if I off my username, I wouldn’t be able to post in here anymore, ever. So I’m gonna nix the Lounge suicide for now. But I do want to say, that in order for me to take a step towards sobriety, I will probably have to change my relationship with this Internet forum. This seems like a very easy task on the surface. But if I’m being honest, The Lounge on TigerNet has kind of become a bigger habit than my drinking habit. It’s where I go when I’m not “mentally occupied”. I’m often not “mentally occupied.” Heck I don’t even know if I’m capable of being “mentally occupied” anymore. I like hanging out here with y’all. But I could probably use a little less distraction as the end draws near. I thank you all for your kindness and affection. Even if it comes in the form of dark humor. I especially thank you for the distraction from real life and the difficulties it carries with it. I hope that within a few weeks you recognize a clear change in my behavior. If you don’t, well then I failed at my goal tonight. But if that’s the case, I hope you still recognize my concern for your time and efforts. Carry on Jounge, as warriors in this cold dark world. Eat every #### you can. If you spot a suction #####, salute it. When you drop a massive turd, please be sure to post it’s well earned photograph in the Mange. Fight the manipulated sobriety of society. Drink cold beer and snooty IPAs. Blame each other and always post the tiddies. ALWAYS POST THE TIDDIES!!! I do love you guys, gals, and scok animals. Thanks for being here.

And as always, GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think my goal for the night is to drink till I get my fill

May 18, 2019, 8:29 PM

tmail

Imma gonna drink til I fall down

May 18, 2019, 9:00 PM

Then I’ll have one more round

All in your honor Maester Siete Spots

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

TL;

May 19, 2019, 1:27 AM

Cannot read.

It's a little late for me to ask your permission about it.

May 20, 2019, 10:42 PM

You've been the headliner for at least three days now. They only way you drop in your number 1 ranking is if some other numbskull move into your place. No one ever moves up in order so you won't come off the list until 7-10 more people become subjects and move onto the list ahead of you.

It usually takes a year to rotate off the list so we'll both live with it for a while. I didn't design this system it developed on it's own. Darealmvp was the last one to escape my list just if you're curious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's a little late for me to ask your permission about it.

May 21, 2019, 7:27 AM

Its feeling more and more like you are praying for a scok. If it is a scok, someone has a lot of time on their hands. But sure feels like a scok.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL;DR thumbs up anyway for effort***

May 21, 2019, 7:43 AM

Replies: 6
| visibility 308
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic