Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Public parking for CU @ UNC football game.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Public parking for CU @ UNC football game.

Jul 24, 2019, 2:54 PM

I started looking on the internet for public parking for UNC football and thought that the interactive parking map was about as clear as mud. So that I don't have to reinvent the wheel, does anybody who has been to a CU @ UNC have any suggestions on public parking?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

I haven't been in years but going this year.Need the info to***

Jul 24, 2019, 2:56 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Public parking for CU @ UNC football game.

Jul 24, 2019, 3:08 PM

There 3 General Public parking places on UNC's campus and also there are 4 park and ride shuttle lots just outside of the campus.Me personally when I have a gone to a Clemson-UNC Football game in Chapel Hill I take the shuttle.This year I am going and I will take the shuttle once again and I will take the same one I have always taken and that would be the Friday Center Park and Ride Lot.Go to the website that I have posted for you and you will find all the info you need to know about general public parking as well as shuttle parking,hopefully it will help you with what you are looking for....https://move.unc.edu/events/football/

Jul 24, 2019, 3:56 PM

Park in the Friday Center lot and ride the bus to the game. I live in Durham about 10 minutes from the Friday Center, and that's what we are doing. that's what we always do. It is a alot easier than trying to go park in Chapel Hill. the bus picks you up and drops you off right at the stadium, and you get to your car quick. then the Friday center is only a short drive onto I-40.

Also for cheaper hotels stay in RTP. It is about a 10 minute drive from hotels in RTP to Chapel Hill, and it is right off of 40. Hotels are a lot cheaper and ez to get to. There are also a lot of nice ones in RTP.

Plenty of free parking next to the AFAM Studies Building

Jul 24, 2019, 3:16 PM

Or so I've heard. It may be all made up

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Jul 24, 2019, 3:33 PM

Many parking lots have been turned into either buildings or Rams Club parking decks in recent years so for a "tailgating scene" those park and ride lots may be the best options now....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would be really helpful if we knew KO time so we

Jul 24, 2019, 4:55 PM

could make plans

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I concur . . . The Park and Ride Options

Jul 24, 2019, 6:34 PM

are the best choice for all Tigers visiting . . . Have used it many times for Basketball and Football Games.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic