Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UNREAL - Nations #1 QB and FL player of year commits to UGA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 92
| visibility 1

UNREAL - Nations #1 QB and FL player of year commits to UGA

Mar 4, 2019, 7:53 PM

This isn’t fair.

It’s coming...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNREAL - Nations #1 QB and FL player of year commits to UGA

Mar 4, 2019, 7:54 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

It's not coming, it's here. And staying here.

Mar 4, 2019, 8:12 PM

Jawja, the kings of being So Close.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 5, 2019, 1:22 AM [ in reply to Re: UNREAL - Nations #1 QB and FL player of year commits to UGA ]

This was a perfect , mic dropper . That dumb leg humper probably saw that and called it a day .
+1 '94

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 5, 2019, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: UNREAL - Nations #1 QB and FL player of year commits to UGA ]

We're gonna need a bigger sign.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ HIGHLY underrated poast ! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^***

Mar 5, 2019, 12:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Mar 5, 2019, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: UNREAL - Nations #1 QB and FL player of year commits to UGA ]
ugaqb.JPG(77.7 K)

"Georgia secured a commitment from ESPN Junior 300 quarterback Carson Beck on Sunday, when Beck chose the Dawgs over Florida.

Ranked No. 83 overall in the 2020 class, he is the No. 4-ranked pocket-passer and the No. 12-ranked recruit from the state of Florida."

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26130185/ex-bama-qb-commit-beck-picks-uga-florida

Where the #### did he get #1 from?

Mar 5, 2019, 2:42 PM

Bulldog

What are you smoking?

Mar 4, 2019, 7:56 PM

Your last highly rated QB realized UGA was a mistake and left. I am sure this guy sucks or will do the same.

UGA QBs Get to Do Fake Punts Hahahhahahahah....Idiots

Mar 4, 2019, 8:40 PM

Kirby Smart makes AOC look sane

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA QBs Get to Do Fake Punts Hahahhahahahah....Idiots

Mar 4, 2019, 8:41 PM

Even AOC knew that fake punt was a terrible call.

Re: UGA QBs Get to Do Fake Punts Hahahhahahahah....Idiots

Mar 5, 2019, 10:44 AM [ in reply to UGA QBs Get to Do Fake Punts Hahahhahahahah....Idiots ]

If we had a dozen or so more AOCs, we might be able to get this dictatorship back on the track toward democracy.

Re: Living rent free 24/7. 3 Time National Champs!!! Lol***

Mar 4, 2019, 7:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When the crisis arises the time for preparedness has passed.

You mean the investigation?

Mar 4, 2019, 7:58 PM

I agree

Mar 4, 2019, 7:58 PM

Wow. He got his 5th SEC bonus star pretty quick! Imagine what Georgia can do with 2 straight No 1 QBs when Clemson won 2 NCs with QBs Georgia didn't want!

Message was edited by: djones73

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^this^^^

Mar 4, 2019, 8:00 PM

UGA has regularly beat Clemson in recruiting.

That and $5 will get UGA a cup of coffee at Starbucks, but won't get UGA a natty!
Couldn't even beat Texas!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Mar 4, 2019, 10:45 PM [ in reply to Re: UNREAL - Nations #1 QB and FL player of year commits to UGA ]

Perfect response.. need say no more

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nope, #3 LOLOL,UGA comes up short again

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=PRO

Notice, a link provided instead of unverified claims like you.

rival link

Mar 4, 2019, 8:03 PM

https://n.rivals.com/position_rankings/football/2020/PRO

ESPN link

Mar 4, 2019, 8:03 PM

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/playerrankings/_/position/quarterback-pocket-passer/class/2020/view/position

LOL

The OP crows like a castrated rooster . . .

Mar 4, 2019, 8:08 PM

must run in the sec family . . .

I hear ya! Not fair at all that the Tigers take the best QB’s out of your state to leave you with nothing while we win NC’s with them, ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear ya! Not fair at all that the Tigers take the best QB’s out of your state to leave you with nothing while we win NC’s with them, ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2019, 8:05 PM

The kid has a scary offer list, BC, FAU, Western Carolina, Ga Tech, USF and Maryland

Must be a once in a semester type talent

Mar 4, 2019, 8:01 PM

Sorry DJ is coming to Clemson. How long before your guy transfers to Ohio State?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Shouldn't you be worrying more about how many

Mar 4, 2019, 8:07 PM

snaps Fields gets this year?

Wouldn't it be funny . . .

Mar 4, 2019, 8:15 PM

If tOSU beat the dawgs in the Outback Bowl this year . . . Fields runs for 3 TDs and throws for 4 more . . . while Fromm throws 2 pick 6s and 2 more interceptions and ZEUS fumbles twice inside the 5 yard line!!!!!!!

Mar 4, 2019, 8:16 PM

Lmaoooooo I literally just spit my beer out. ITS COMING!! Haha. Please.

Mar 4, 2019, 8:16 PM

Bulldog said:

This isn’t fair.

It’s coming...

Just too bad that Georgia doesn’t know how to develop good QBs. Jacob Eason transferred, zack mettenberger transferred, Justin fields transferred. Jacob park transferred. Erin Murray, sprained his ###### then flames out. UGA is a ground and pound offense, nothing wrong with that, but it’s what they are. I wouldn’t count on Kirby opening it up. If he tries it (as a defensive minded coach) UGA will take a step back similar to how Alabama did when they tried to open it up.

Don’t think Kirby will be able to beat other schools (Clemson and OU) Trying to our offense them. He should focus on what Georgia does well.

what color is his new Ford Raptor?

Mar 5, 2019, 12:24 AM

I bet its fully loaded

Re: what color is his new Ford Raptor?

Mar 5, 2019, 6:40 AM

He didn’t get one. He’s only a 4 star. They save those “discounts” for the bigger guys.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2019, 2:19 AM [ in reply to Re: UNREAL - Nations #1 QB and FL player of year commits to UGA ]

Yeah , focus on what Georgia football does well .
Falling short of expectations and finishing in the 2 to 5 range in conference .

DB23

Mar 5, 2019, 7:01 AM [ in reply to Re: UNREAL - Nations #1 QB and FL player of year commits to UGA ]

Mettenberger got into trouble and had to leave. Eason and Fields left because they couldn't win the staring job. It's news to everyone that Aaron Murray flamed out. He's the SEC all time leader in passing yards and 17th all time. Congrats on Clemson's win over Bama this year but you really think Bama took a step back this year by opening it up? Did you watch any of their games? UGA can't beat OU by "out offense" them? Did you see the 2018 Rose Bowl? UGA "out offensed" Oklahoma 54 offensive points to 41 offensive points.

Just win.***

Mar 5, 2019, 7:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Did she just say

Mar 5, 2019, 9:18 AM

"out offensed"?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

He/She said...

Mar 5, 2019, 9:44 AM

all the excuses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Did she just say

Mar 5, 2019, 10:14 AM [ in reply to Did she just say ]

That's really what you took from my response? It was a response to the poster's "our offense" line.

Would you rather have Fromm or Trevor Lawrence?***

Mar 5, 2019, 10:42 AM

Re: Would you rather have Fromm or Trevor Lawrence?***

Mar 5, 2019, 12:17 PM

Trevor Lawrence

Mar 5, 2019, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Did she just say ]

I took from it that you said you out offensed Oklahoma 54-41, that's news to me.

Mar 5, 2019, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Did she just say ]

Why are you bragging about beating OU by 13, when we are the ones stomping Alabama 44-16?

did UGA get a natty for that?

Mar 5, 2019, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Re: UNREAL - Nations #1 QB and FL player of year commits to UGA ]

never mind, I know the answer and ultimately do not care.

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Mar 5, 2019, 9:01 AM [ in reply to Re: UNREAL - Nations #1 QB and FL player of year commits to UGA ]

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Mar 4, 2019, 8:21 PM

I agree it’s coming .... NCAA probation, that is.

Mar 4, 2019, 8:23 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Didn’t the same basically happen last year? What happened?

Mar 4, 2019, 8:25 PM

That’s right.

In Georgia's defense they were the only team in the country

Mar 4, 2019, 8:29 PM

to almost beat Bama

UGA was the best team in the country to only lose...

Mar 4, 2019, 9:46 PM

to Alabama, and LSU, and Texas.

Like that means NOTHING to you people ? ? ? ?***

Mar 5, 2019, 12:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nation's #1 QB? According to who?

Mar 4, 2019, 8:28 PM

DawgNation? Lol

DJ Uiagalelei is the #1 QB on 247, Rivals, and ESPN all 3... And he's leaning Clemson, mutt. Going for honorable mention again? We all know who it really was Lawrence vs Fields now, eh?

U mad..lol

Mar 4, 2019, 8:29 PM

Our multiple NCs really do bother you.....don't they?

Wasting your time on Tigernet in an attempt to make yourself feel better..... KNOWING CLEMSON is getting the #1 Nations QB...maybe the BEST QB in a decade. BTW....Trevor says Hi. As does Justin.
Bwahahahahaha

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: U mad..lol

Mar 5, 2019, 6:47 AM

Funny that Deshaun and Trevor are both from Georgia but lead Clemson to the promise land.

Mar 4, 2019, 8:30 PM

Where on earth do these Dog's get their information. Last I checked he is a 4* and 4th or 5th ranked Pro QB... Check your facts bro. LOL

Mar 4, 2019, 8:30 PM

https://edayfm.com/video/p7aLnmCXFCQ/

It's funny because your handle is Bulldog and status is

Mar 4, 2019, 8:31 PM

Mascot.

What are the odds.

Keep on humpin.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this an old post about Justin Fields?

Mar 4, 2019, 8:31 PM

It feels like it is.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

You are correct it is "unreal" ... as in "not real".

Mar 4, 2019, 8:35 PM

Good effort though.

I'm sure he will almost beat good teams just like Fromm almost does.

The Only Thing on TNET That Makes Coots Look Less Rutardedez

Mar 4, 2019, 8:37 PM

are the UGA inbreds

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2019, 8:38 PM

I'm sorry. You say something. I was just watching some replays...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somewhere, Herschel Walker is laughing his ### off***

Mar 4, 2019, 8:44 PM

Oh yesh, I remember UGA's NC well

Mar 4, 2019, 8:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-8ooaHkRpU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQH7XrCmWBA

Re: Oh yesh, I remember UGA's NC well

Mar 5, 2019, 7:15 AM

That was so long ago, Micheal Jackson wasn’t even white yet!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2019, 8:55 PM
Khan.jpg(136.7 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2019, 8:59 PM

Carson Beck is listed nowhere as the #1 QB. Also just wondering, how's your last "#1 quarterback" doing? Forcing good players to fit a bad system doesn't pay off any which way you look at it, sorry for the reality check.

It's sad that UGA students only know the joy of winning

Mar 4, 2019, 9:05 PM

a NC by listening to their parents tell them what it was like - when they were kids attending UGA. Hmmm. Sadface.

“It’s coming” has replaced soon Enuff?***

Mar 4, 2019, 9:09 PM

LOL!

Mar 4, 2019, 9:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With a pulse like that ....

Mar 4, 2019, 9:28 PM

.....how are you still breathing?!? Think you are about to go the way of Fields' Fake Punt play!! -:D

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

It will be interesting to see...

Mar 4, 2019, 9:30 PM

where he ends up transferring.

Mar 4, 2019, 9:47 PM

Bulldog said:

This isn’t fair.

It’s coming...

What? Another disappointing season?

Yea Bulldog, I agree it isn't fair, to keep getting all those

Mar 4, 2019, 9:47 PM

top recruits and still can't get any further than you do. So sad!

And yet you get the consolation prize again.***

Mar 4, 2019, 9:49 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2019, 11:21 PM

Hopefully he's better at converting on fake punts than the last guy...

You mean Bevo got out again??

Mar 5, 2019, 1:48 AM

Make sure Uga has his jock strap on...he's going to need it.

LOLOL

Mar 5, 2019, 2:15 AM

4 Star QB out of Florida . Got it . Probably the final piece in this machine that Smirby is building , a machine made out of parts that don't work under actual pressure conditions .

DB23

Mar 5, 2019, 2:15 AM

I had to look up the kid he was talking about . I guess when you pull for the reigning champ it's difficult to see the other stuff going on , particularly when you consider that our own QB is the new standard ... and he's not even a sophomore yet :)

DB23

Mar 5, 2019, 3:24 AM

Bulldog said:

This isn’t fair.

It’s coming...

What?... Another choke job to Bama?...

LOL!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2019, 5:49 AM

This puppy just made it too easy to get slam dunked.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2019, 6:21 AM

Bulldog said:

This isn’t fair.

It’s coming...

They pay really well and have been since the 80’s. Guaranteed. UGA will get caught one day.

Mar 5, 2019, 6:38 AM

What are you talking about your own rankings? DJ U is the #1 QB in Rivals, 24/7, and ESPN. Your boy is a 4 star ranked around 86 overall. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Mar 5, 2019, 7:26 AM

You are great recruiters for OSU.

This thread has not gone well for "Bulldog"

Mar 5, 2019, 9:08 AM

Bulldog

Best Is The Standard

"Bulldog"should just go to the corner & lick himself***

Mar 5, 2019, 9:16 AM

You are a idiot..

Mar 5, 2019, 9:11 AM

He is the nation's #3 ranked Pro style QB... do you see who is #1 QB, Mr. Georgia boy??? You remind me of my UGA friends when they where 12 yrs old...DA !!

I'm sure he'll do fine ... in a few years ... at Ohio State.***

Mar 5, 2019, 9:34 AM

Uhh.. typical Dawg-level reading comprehension i guess

Mar 5, 2019, 10:38 AM

Your "#1 QB" actually has the following ratings among 2020 QBs:

Rivals - #6 Pro Style and #7 overall QB
24/7 - #3 Pro Style and #4 overall QB
ESPN - #4 overall QB

The real #1 2020 QB is coming to Clemson.

Re: Uhh.. typical Dawg-level reading comprehension i guess

Mar 5, 2019, 10:58 AM

The fact that the Doogs already have this guy committed for the 2020 class as their QB tells you that they know that DJ isn't interested in being there .
Can you blame him ? #WRU is in Clemson , right up there in Pickens County ... where actual championships are being won .

DB23

Well ... DULLdog certainly got the attention he was after!***

Mar 5, 2019, 11:01 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt the Troll destroyed Tigernet

Mar 5, 2019, 12:08 PM

It's not even close. He reads no responses. He doesn't care. All he wants to do is ruffle panties, and obviously based on the number of responses, he wins.

Re: No doubt the Troll destroyed Tigernet

Mar 5, 2019, 12:11 PM

He was a regular pain in the a$$ in TAC back when it used to be a viable chat community. Always passive aggressive and stirring the pot.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No doubt the Troll destroyed Tigernet

Mar 5, 2019, 12:20 PM

I thought Georgia fans were more intelligent than U of SuC fans but Bulldog proves me wrong. Hey Bulldog, when was the last time Georgia has won anything of significance ?

Mar 5, 2019, 2:51 PM

LMMFAO! Oh yeah that last #1 QB really helped yall win that natty. Oh wait......Dumb effing mutts.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGAy, the kings of "almost"........

Mar 6, 2019, 12:03 PM

Should be fun to watch ya'll choke again this year.

Screw Calford.

Replies: 92
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic