Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With Haley Resigning Does That
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

With Haley Resigning Does That

Oct 9, 2018, 10:29 AM

Mean Lindsay Graham is taking Attorney General post and Haley becomes SC Senator?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With Haley Resigning Does That

Oct 9, 2018, 10:30 AM

Hope so.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2018, 10:35 AM

No, Lyndsey Graham wants nothing to do with the AG job. He is deeply entrenched as Senator and just cemented his spot a Senior Senator of SC. Not sure what Nikki will do now as was hoping she would move inside the Cabinet and be a potential 2024 candidate for Pres.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lindsey found his testicles.

Oct 9, 2018, 10:36 AM

Funny how the left started calling him "certain hate names" after he found them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was miraculous....

Oct 9, 2018, 10:39 AM

...after his girlfriend McCain died. Guess he was getting tired of wearing a dress.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It was miraculous....

Oct 9, 2018, 10:45 AM

LOL!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lindsey found his testicles.

Oct 9, 2018, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Lindsey found his testicles. ]

I posted and thought the exact same thing when he finally gave the left some heat. he found them, yay!!!

That's exactly what I was thinking

Oct 18, 2020, 10:10 PM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will join the football team as back-up QB***

Oct 9, 2018, 10:55 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Re: Will join the football team as back-up QB***

Oct 9, 2018, 11:02 AM

Haley was raped by Brett Kavanaugh! OMG!

Oct 9, 2018, 11:11 AM

Not that "facts" matter much when you're talking politics, but a lot of political observers think there's a big ideological gulf between Haley and Trump...and Haley might be positioning herself for a run in 2020.

Among other things, Haley despises Russia, and has not been amenable to turning a blind eye to flagrant human-rights abuses.

It's no secret she wants to be President one day, and again, a lot of political observers think she has both the standing and the "charisma factor" to potentially win.

I know 2020 seems early, and Haley running then might not happen...but something to keep an eye on is Trump's popularity rating. Right now it's in the 41-42% range....which is low. Yes, Trump is very popular within his base...but he's savagely unpopular outside of it, and below 40% (which he's dipped to on several occasions, and has been propped up largely by positive economic news), even incumbent presidents dip below the threshold at which they become susceptible to primary challenges within their own party. It's either that, or the party has to march to a massacre at the polls. Usually when parties see that, they change horses...though again, Trump is an exception to a lot of rules.

It could be she's lining up with Kasich to make an inner-Party challenge in '20. It could be a lot of things, with this current administration. Turnover in the Trump regime has always been...well, extraordinarily heavy. Be interesting to see.

Oct 9, 2018, 11:30 AM

HALEY JUST SAID SHE IS NOT RUNNING BUT IMO SHE COULD VERY WELL BE OUR 1ST WOMAN PRESIDENT IN 2024

Oct 9, 2018, 11:46 AM

Not to Burst anyone's bubble, but the odds of any South Carolinian being elected president are astronomical. We simply don't have the population or electoral votes.

That said I am not surprised she is out. That has to be a horrible job. You have no power over actual diplomacy, you just get to listen to 3rd world dictators call you the devil all day.

Oct 9, 2018, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Re: With Haley Resigning Does That ]

deroberts said:

HALEY JUST SAID SHE IS NOT RUNNING BUT IMO SHE COULD VERY WELL BE OUR 1ST WOMAN PRESIDENT IN 2024

Well, she would say that...now.

Challenging Trump at the moment is political suicide for any Republican.

As things progress? Could be very different. If the Republicans lose the House, a lot of things get very different, very fast.

Had a politician tell me once that politics was a lot like surfing - and the hardest part to know was when to hop to the next wave and when to stick to the one you were on. He said, basically, that a lot of waves seem immense, unstoppable, utterly powerful...for awhile. But if you rode that monster wave all the way to the bottom, you got rolled up and worked when it crashed. He said a lot of rookie politicians were just products of a big wave...they rolled into town on a big swell that was the Big Thing at the moment, and ended up splattered all over the metaphorical rocks when the wave spent itself because they were one-note hucksters who didn't or couldn't switch up when it was time to.

He likened Governors and Senators to veteran surfers, because they'd had to survive of lot of different waves that would have splattered them, if they'd rode them all the way to the end.

Haley's a vet. (So is Lindsey Graham, FWIW.) A lot of times it's kinda hard to know what they're up to, because they're usually up to the same old game, which usually starts and ends with Political Survival.

This is a big, big part why most folks have a deep and abiding mistrust of career politicians, I suspect.

Be interesting to see how this all plays out.

She either replaces Pence or Graham.

Oct 9, 2018, 12:12 PM

She's a Never Trumper that seems to have come around. Then there's the on line story that she might have been the author of the NYT's hit piece and shown the door.Don't believe it , but it's out there.

I doubt that

Oct 9, 2018, 12:35 PM

Guess you're talking bout the NYT article

Oct 9, 2018, 12:40 PM

As I said, hard to believe it was her. Of course it's they NYT,the probably wrote the article just making sh!t up,claiming it was written by a supposed inside source LOl

Trump wouldn't have pointed out how much Mattis and Jared liked her if there was any real evidence of the NYT's rumor at all.

Oct 9, 2018, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: With Haley Resigning Does That ]

Very interesting analogy. I've had a friend, and someone I use to work with, try to surf a too big of a wave. They tried their hand at running for governor without state wide name recognition. Both lost to weaker candidates with name recognition. I still believe they both would have had better luck if they would have tried Sec of State, State Auditor or similar first.

So perhaps 2020 is too early. Then again if a democrat unseats Trump, in 2024 her run would be against a sitting Pres.

Oct 9, 2018, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Re: With Haley Resigning Does That ]

I hope I'm not getting senile already. I think this is the 2nd time I have agreed with Deroberts. Are there any meds for this?

Or maybe....

Oct 9, 2018, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: With Haley Resigning Does That ]

- She wants to spend quality time with the family before they go to college
- Hates NYC because it's a dump and the people suck
- Is tired of constant traveling
- Tired of dealing with international politics and bickering
- Has an illness she needs to deal with
- Wants to spend more time in God's Country
- Doesn't like snow
- Bagillion other reasons...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And/Or ... an offer was made she could not refuse ...

Oct 9, 2018, 11:39 AM

FoxNews or CNN Commentator ... YUGE money !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, knowing her and her family you may be

Oct 9, 2018, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Or maybe.... ]

LOL lining up with Kasich

Oct 9, 2018, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: With Haley Resigning Does That ]

Re: LOL lining up with Kasich

Oct 9, 2018, 1:15 PM

I believe Kasich is a major reason Trump is President. If he had pulled out before Ohio primary, Ted Cruz may very well have taken it and built momentum or at least gone to the convention with out a nominee. Kasich was never going to get there, but stayed in and doomed Cruz.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2018, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: With Haley Resigning Does That ]

Haley stated she will be supporting Trump in 2020 and I believe her. She will be our first POTUS in 2024 and look out waste and spending. She can squeeze a nickel!

Re: Haley To Be "Guest Picker" @ NCState Gameday

Oct 9, 2018, 11:24 AM

Just a thought ...

Oct 9, 2018, 12:10 PM

Guys, it's so obvious. Follow her lead and clear your calendar as well so there's no chance you miss the championship game either!

Oct 9, 2018, 12:20 PM

no, it just means she is wisely distancing her self from this administration because she has long term aspirations as a career politician.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2018, 12:35 PM

If she wins in 2024, are you gonna stop posting again?

signed: The Donald

Oct 9, 2018, 1:00 PM

Hunter Renfrow will assume the role, he can do everything else!!!

great..can make lattimore day a national holiday.

Oct 9, 2018, 12:50 PM

no thanks coot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Oct 9, 2018, 1:06 PM

No. She said she is missing to many Tiger Football games!

Coindidence?

Oct 9, 2018, 1:13 PM

This coming days after SCAR President announces retirement?

Congratulations, Mrs. President! Can't wait to see the changes that this CU grad has in store for the state's second class institution!

hopefully he drops Pence and puts her in as VP***

Oct 9, 2018, 1:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic