Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It seems that the Muschamp “ error “ may be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

It seems that the Muschamp “ error “ may be

Nov 12, 2019, 12:10 AM

Coming to a close according to rumblings down there .

Dang , I sure do hate it .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It seems that the Muschamp “ error “ may be

Nov 12, 2019, 12:42 AM

They have all that SEC $$$. They should just give $18 million to Chump and beg Shawn Elliott to come back. On their knees.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Skip Holtz can bring the black magic back***

Nov 12, 2019, 12:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Skip Holtz can bring the black magic back***

Nov 12, 2019, 12:58 AM

They have had the Skip and Shawn chances and passed them up, and I would hope neither would ever come back, especially Skip!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2019, 1:15 AM

Maybe they can recycle Charlie Strong .

Where is Charlie now ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

USF. A team that lost to GT this year

Nov 12, 2019, 1:54 AM

Charley Strong isn't head coach material like everyone thought he would be. Needs to go back to DC somewhere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USF. A team that lost to GT this year

Nov 12, 2019, 7:02 AM

Strong has a better lifetime coaching record than Muschamp and he's done 3 years at two different schools, plus he's won a couple of league championships and he's a better defensive coach than Boom.

Boom is the guy who is not head coaching material.

Nov 12, 2019, 1:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Skip Holtz can bring the black magic back*** ]

USF Bulls HC. Not having a great season .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2019, 12:01 PM

Just saw this past Saturday. I was wondering what was going on there.

Nov 12, 2019, 6:57 AM

Part of me would like to put my hat in the ring. Boy, you talk about a Chicken team that would suck! However, upon further consideration, I realize I would have to wear that stupid chicken logo on my clothes and miss a good number of my Clemson games.

In the grand scheme, it doesn't matter who their coach is. They will always be the U of SC Chickens and will always carry that burden.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2019, 12:05 PM

If Spurrier hadn't been so old, and if he would have stayed with it the way he went into that program, the coots wouldn't the bad team they are today. If Spurrier hadn't been so old when he went there, the coots would be competing for SEC championships, and I do believe that bc in his time, Steve was a great college HC!!!

The Ole Ball Sacs heart was always blue, be that Duke blue,

Nov 12, 2019, 12:09 PM

or moreso Florida blue. I'll wager he doesn't currently have a garnet or black golf shirt in his closet. Jerrie probably jettisoned all that garbage when they hit the Cootlumbia city limits on their way out of town.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic