Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When Francis Marion makes a post on Tnet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

When Francis Marion makes a post on Tnet

Mar 18, 2019, 8:27 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought she was banned.

Mar 18, 2019, 8:32 AM

Oops, misspelled “I hoped she was banned.”

wait...

Mar 18, 2019, 8:33 AM

is she the rabbit?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for the kind words.***

Mar 18, 2019, 8:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

No personal attacks***

Mar 18, 2019, 8:41 AM

Re: Thank you for the kind words.***

Mar 18, 2019, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Thank you for the kind words.*** ]

This guy is blowing up a rabbit every time you post something on Tnet, and you post something like this? Why do you hate rabbits so much? Did you not get visits from the Easter bunny as a child?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FM has lots of issues***

Mar 18, 2019, 9:34 AM

Re: FM has lots of issues***

Mar 18, 2019, 2:55 PM

So does Playboy/...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When Francis Marion makes a post on Tnet

Mar 18, 2019, 8:56 AM

are you saying he blows up TNET?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In case you missed Chernobyl er Tnet this weekend:

Mar 18, 2019, 9:31 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/I-think-Ive-reached-my-breaking-point-25196107

It received mixed reviews.***

Mar 18, 2019, 11:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: In case you missed Chernobyl er Tnet this weekend:

Mar 18, 2019, 11:40 AM [ in reply to In case you missed Chernobyl er Tnet this weekend: ]

I saw that. Then I realized she is really a short person, like bob, and is hiding behind a computer, in his parents basement, pretending to be six-four and 250 lbs. of muscle.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In case you missed Chernobyl er Tnet this weekend:

Mar 18, 2019, 1:37 PM

Too many personal attacks here. You guys act like the click that everyone hates. Anyone that has an opposing view is dumped on. It s a free site, free to think. The key factor is if you don't like something, don't comment. All the children want to do here is count how many times they can use the word coot and and what your pulse is. Both of which matter zilch. Everyone should be here to talk sports, Clemson sports. Geezz. . the kids . .

You tell em

Mar 18, 2019, 1:40 PM

coot

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Wait...

Mar 18, 2019, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Re: In case you missed Chernobyl er Tnet this weekend: ]

Did you just comment about something you don't like?

This sounds like a personal attack***

Mar 18, 2019, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: In case you missed Chernobyl er Tnet this weekend: ]

and I thought we were friends! I now has the sads, the

Mar 18, 2019, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Re: In case you missed Chernobyl er Tnet this weekend: ]

very sads!

TNet, not sure ... but I'm sure he blows up toilets

Mar 18, 2019, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: When Francis Marion makes a post on Tnet ]

after Taco Tuesdays.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: TNet, not sure ... but I'm sure he blows up toilets

Mar 18, 2019, 2:58 PM

Don't talk about blowing up toilets to an old Johnstone Man...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're saying he's really a "swamp rabbit?"***

Mar 18, 2019, 9:17 AM

Re: When Francis Marion makes a post on Tnet

Mar 18, 2019, 3:00 PM

Sometimes I see a post that I classify as super but the OP is a blast !!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic