Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It maybe Germans, but this right now is the 1st time I've
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 3,970

It maybe Germans, but this right now is the 1st time I've

Jul 21, 2018, 11:43 AM

saw it. Has any of you saw this before now? The date says Apr 18, 2018...

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/offensive-coordinator-in-waiting-clemson-s-brandon-streeter-makes-right/article_521fa23e-425e-11e8-b12f-ef62042b8192.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My first time reading it***

Jul 21, 2018, 12:09 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My first time reading it***

Jul 21, 2018, 12:57 PM

Personally, I think that will be a long wait.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2018, 1:02 PM

I wonder if one of them left would we make the other just the coordinator or would we move Brandon into co-coordinator and keep the structure the same. Interesting. Thanks again for posting. Good find.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2018, 2:30 PM

It would satisfy Brandon Streeter if he was promoted co oc, and we would be saving money bc he would still be the QB coach!!!

Re: It maybe Germans, but this right now is the 1st time I've

Jul 21, 2018, 12:58 PM

I remember the coaches talking about what a great job he did with calling it. Don’t remember this picture and I want to say I was reading it on tci.

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed the article. Then again I didn’t put much faith in it since the spring game didn’t matter for evaluations... even if it does seem like the coaches do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2018, 1:37 PM

What an impressive butchering of the English language. Please tell us you are not a grad.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2018, 3:15 PM

Yes I am, but I'm not a Clemson grad, I wasn't smart enough, nor was I financially stable enough to afford an education from a university as fine as Clemson. But I did graduated from a tech school in Phoenix AZ. Universal Technical Institute/AKA UTI!!! The best auto/diesel school in the United States. I did earn an occupational associates degree with a 3.0 GPA of a possible 4.0. I went to school full time 6 hrs a day, and I worked a full time job of 8 hrs a day after I left school everyday, and I couldn't afford to miss or be sick for even an hour for two full years before I graduated. I lived off campus in a one bed room apartment alone. I never had any help from anyone, and I never ask for any either. I owed 19k in student loans after I graduated, and I paid every dime of that money back within the 1st 6 years after I graduated. Personally, I wouldn't trade the worst fk I've ever had to change your opinion of my use of the "English language"!!!!

Jul 21, 2018, 3:25 PM

AllOrange you are a credit to the human race and I'm proud to know you on Tnet.

Jul 21, 2018, 4:19 PM

You mean even though I can butcher the English Language ;)

Jul 21, 2018, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Re: It maybe Germans, but this right now is the 1st time I've ]

Congratulations on finishing school, getting those student loans paid off and having a good paying job. Some kids come out of private colleges with a major that won’t allow a high income and sometimes 6 figures in student loans. Congratulations!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2018, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Re: It maybe Germans, but this right now is the 1st time I've ]

Congratulations on finishing school, getting those student loans paid off and having a good paying job. Some kids come out of private colleges with a major that won’t allow a high income and sometimes 6 figures in student loans. Congratulations!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2018, 5:48 PM [ in reply to Re: It maybe Germans, but this right now is the 1st time I've ]

Awesome reply man! There are a few posters on this site that seem to think their CU degrees make them superior to others and allows them to "talk down" to those who don't carry that degree.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2018, 6:08 PM

It must be easy for them to fool themselves!!!

Jul 21, 2018, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: It maybe Germans, but this right now is the 1st time I've ]

Well done! Sounds like you've got plenty of smarts, and more importantly motivation!

Excellent reply***

Jul 22, 2018, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: It maybe Germans, but this right now is the 1st time I've ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2018, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: It maybe Germans, but this right now is the 1st time I've ]

And bless you for all your determination. This country needs more men like you and fewer of the complainers!

Jul 22, 2018, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Re: It maybe Germans, but this right now is the 1st time I've ]

While my Clemson ring is my proudest possession outside my family, what you have inside you is more valuable than any degree from anywhere! I salute you, sir!

good thing you get to hide behind the keyboard

Jul 21, 2018, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Re: It maybe Germans, but this right now is the 1st time I've ]

No way to talk to a fan from any walk of life.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What an impressively peckerhead thing to say. I hope you wear garnet and black.***

Jul 21, 2018, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: It maybe Germans, but this right now is the 1st time I've ]

null

Message was edited by: lovingit®

Re: What an impressively peckerhead thing to say. I hope you wear garnet and black.***

Jul 21, 2018, 4:38 PM

I lot of people are full of themselves, and that's OK I guess, but when they believe they are better than others, they step beneath themselves with their arrogant's!!!

Re: What an impressively peckerhead thing to say. I hope you wear garnet and black.***

Jul 21, 2018, 5:47 PM

Allorangeallthetime52, you are a heck guy and a Tiger though and through. Thank you for sharing your story! You did good brother! #proudofyou

Jul 21, 2018, 6:05 PM

You have two choices when you come from rags, you can stay in rags, or you can make sacrifices and better yourself. It was hard, and at times I didn't know if I could hold the road I chose, I had to suck it up more than once and ride it out to end. I made decent money over the years turning wrenches, and I have no regrets even if I'm not an English major. ;)

Jul 21, 2018, 8:13 PM

You've done great, man! Hopefully, you educated an educated man today. But, I kind of doubt it. People like him don't know how to appreciate being skewled by someone they think is inferior

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2018, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Re: What an impressively peckerhead thing to say. I hope you wear garnet and black.*** ]

I wore rags . I still do ... They're way more comfy !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 21, 2018, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: It maybe Germans, but this right now is the 1st time I've ]

And here I was thinking that it is a requirement to butcher the English language while on t-net. It's like a secret code that only t-netters know, and it bottles the minds of other fans.

I just take it with a grade of slaw.

Way to be a prick man***

Jul 22, 2018, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: It maybe Germans, but this right now is the 1st time I've ]

No, first time for me.

Jul 21, 2018, 4:57 PM

We should have expected it. We all know Dabo stacks talent on the football team why didn't we expect him to have coaches in reserve likewise?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo anticipates change and almost always seems to meet it head on with a great solution***

Jul 21, 2018, 5:32 PM

Re: Dabo anticipates change and almost always seems to meet it head on with a great solution***

Jul 21, 2018, 5:49 PM

Yes sir, and it appears that he is teaching Brownell how that works in his favor for when a coach leaves for what they believe to a promotion some where else!!!

Replies: 29
| visibility 3,970
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic