Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is this coot seriously asking someone to do this??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Is this coot seriously asking someone to do this??

Jan 8, 2019, 8:10 PM

"Someone man up and take care of the football crap if it bothers you so much. Get the NCAA to take a look. Encourage programs like FSU, Virginia Tech, Miami, Bama, Georgia to have the AD's ask the NCAA ###. Like Dabo said tonight. If little ole clemp son and if we can do it... LMAO. Dabo knows what they are doing. If you aren't in favor in that someone sacrifice a few years in jail. Pull a Tonya Harding. Go hide in the bushes around August at clemp son and slam T Lwarences knee with a bat. LOL"

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/now-there-is-nothing-we-can-say-to-a-clemson-fan.289388/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ain't nothin' lower or dumber than a dirtpecker.***

Jan 8, 2019, 8:14 PM

Re: Is this coot seriously asking someone to do this??

Jan 8, 2019, 8:15 PM

I would say I can’t believe it but I do, what a tacky bunch

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 8:20 PM

Hate to say it but in this day and time, this should be taken seriously and investigated.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 8:21 PM

Creepy little 3h%*. As Hank Jr. said.." I'd like to spit some Beechnut in that dood's eye...(you know the rest)...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to ignore crazy.

Jan 8, 2019, 8:22 PM

Pathetic!

Jan 8, 2019, 8:23 PM

Ugly hate. Ugly little bird.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Simple Minded Creeps!

Jan 8, 2019, 8:28 PM

In no way, shape or form is it true. They can look all they want. What amazes me is; "is this just the default comeback to wack inferior programs"? Bama players have been accused of using PED's for year and years!

I seriously think some independent wealthy Clemson alum needs to put a P.I. on the case here. I would bet you would find some Coot connection. They are so inferior and can't stand it. Desperate times/desperate measures!

Go comfort Bamer Coots before they "make you"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic