Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is this accurate?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Is this accurate?

Oct 13, 2019, 10:26 PM

Said by Republican Peter Wehner:

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this accurate?

Oct 13, 2019, 10:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csHFy5DZfZU

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 11:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you ask WHY DJT has supposedly gotten worse?

Oct 14, 2019, 7:46 AM

Could it be the orchestrated non-stop actions of the Dems to smear him, squash all Pub legislative initiatives, impeach a duly-elected Prez? COULD IT?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you ask WHY DJT has supposedly gotten worse?

Oct 14, 2019, 8:08 AM

Trump has brought it all on himself. He’s a dirty POS that has a history of screwing people over.

The fact that y’all ignore all the disgusting things he’s said and done is disturbing.

Re: Do you ask WHY DJT has supposedly gotten worse?

Oct 14, 2019, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Do you ask WHY DJT has supposedly gotten worse? ]

bengaline said:

Could it be the orchestrated non-stop actions of the Dems to smear him, squash all Pub legislative initiatives, impeach a duly-elected Prez? COULD IT?

Are you saying Trump is getting worse because of the Dems? Try reading the Constitution my friend, Congress is a CO-EQUAL branch of the government. Trump wants to be a dictator, they won't let him so it's their fault Trump is getting worse?

Support who you like Bengaline, but in this case you're supporting a liar who is completely bereft of character.

Remember the chant "Obama lied about keeping your doctor!". There just aren't enough chants to keep up with the lies this guy tells. And frankly, Trump chooses to do and say what he chooses to do and say. It has little to do with the Dems.

Duly elected...with a little Russian help, but duly elected none the less, right?

Did the Dems force him to ask Ukraine and now China to investigate his political rival? "Where's Hunter Biden?" You hear it all the time. He's off his rocker.

And while we're at it, how DID Ivanka get all of those Chinese trademarks while her dad was President???

Oct 14, 2019, 7:47 AM

Why do you think people decided to "accommodate" themselves to Donald Trump?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Oct 14, 2019, 8:50 AM

Because they felt like they were losing their straight, white country.

Oct 14, 2019, 9:21 AM

Yep. If you don’t look like them, act like them, and believe what they believe you are a problem to them.

Oct 14, 2019, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Is this accurate? ]

Because they felt like they were losing their straight, white country.

Oct 14, 2019, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Is this accurate? ]

"Why do you think people decided to "accommodate" themselves to Donald Trump?"

Because they wanted change in Washington. I understand why people wanted an outsider. I wrote in John Kasich because the other choice was the living example of what is wrong with Washington.

Oct 14, 2019, 4:22 PM

What's wrong with Washington?

Oddly, what's going on right now is what's wrong with DC.

Oct 15, 2019, 1:11 PM

If it is truly believed that the POTUS has committed impeachable offenses - then, impeach his buttocks! Do it without worrying how it affects yourself politically. Do it because it's the right thing to do.

If you don't think he's committed impeachable offenses - then get back to work on important stuff...like running the country.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For many, yes.

Oct 14, 2019, 8:16 AM

They don't want to admit they were wrong. Most people don't. And they fear getting it rubbed in their face.

There is a small population of people who actually still adore him, however.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I think there is a larger group that don't really like him

Oct 14, 2019, 2:01 PM

and probably never really did, but..he wasn't Hillary, so he got elected. They are also completely tired off the never ending finger pointing and investigations into the guy since day one. A large percentage of Americans have been told, and are still being told, what terrible people they are for well, just working everyday to support their family. From not being inclusive enough to being told they are basically dispensable trash, Trump became the middle finger to the liberals that bash a majority of America.

Most people have other chit to do than worry about every scrap of a scandalous political detail that comes out of Washington calling their president someone who is "destroying democracy" (Actually, that was being said about him before he ever got into office).

Re: I think there is a larger group that don't really like him

Oct 14, 2019, 2:07 PM

and probably never really did, but..he wasn't Hillary, so he got elected. They are also completely tired off the never ending finger pointing and investigations into the guy since day one. A large percentage of Americans have been told, and are still being told, what terrible people they are for well, just working everyday to support their family. From not being inclusive enough to being told they are basically dispensable trash, Trump became the middle finger to the liberals that bash a majority of America.

Most people have other chit to do than worry about every scrap of a scandalous political detail that comes out of Washington calling their president someone who is "destroying democracy" (Actually, that was being said about him before he ever got into office).

A. I'm not aware of anyone, liberal or otherwise telling working American's what terrible people they are for working and supporting their families. I have no clue who would be dumb enough to say that except way, way, way, far left Antifa retards. Certainly not mainstream progressives or Dems that I'm aware of.

B. All 8 Benghazi Congressional Investigations say hi. ;)

The left and hollywood liberals have a done a pretty fair

Oct 15, 2019, 10:41 AM

job of telling middle America and the south how stupid they are. When I see an example on here, I'll note it for you. It won't take long.

Hillary was never an elected president, was she? Did i miss something?

Did working Americans vote for Trump?

Oct 15, 2019, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Re: I think there is a larger group that don't really like him ]

Deplorable, irredeemable, despicable...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's the middle finger to the media.

Oct 15, 2019, 12:08 PM [ in reply to I think there is a larger group that don't really like him ]

I like that. They were so far up Obama's butt he has a sore throat. They rode Bush's aszz like a rented mule.

I specifically like Trump calling them fake news and saying fake news is the enemy of the people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's the middle finger to the media.

Oct 16, 2019, 1:16 AM

I like that. They were so far up Obama's butt he has a sore throat. They rode Bush's aszz like a rented mule.

I specifically like Trump calling them fake news and saying fake news is the enemy of the people.

You sound and awful like a man who watches Fox News and thinks it's un-biased.

:)

Oct 14, 2019, 9:51 AM

Since you posted it, probably not.

I think it's very obviously true.

Oct 15, 2019, 11:06 AM

I think one problem we have is that we take it personally if someone we have shown support for is criticized. And that feeling is understandable when it comes to the President. We have seen many instances here where posters are very personally insulted because of their support for the President. If we could levy criticism at politicians without ad hominem attacks against those with whom we are discussing him, I think that criticism would be more palatable.

Oct 15, 2019, 11:47 AM

I think it's true in some cases.

But it works both ways.

....And not it's not just the removal of Trump, it's a defense of their initial attempt to remove Trump. And if there is no reason to remove him it's an indictment of their own judgement. And that's hard for any human being.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe.

Oct 15, 2019, 12:04 PM

I only know people who like Trump, people who don't like Trump and people who don't politic.

REAL Americans have DOUBLED DOWN on their support for DJT.***

Oct 15, 2019, 1:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic