Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I were to coach against CBB, and we had identical teams..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

If I were to coach against CBB, and we had identical teams..

Feb 14, 2019, 11:43 AM

his team would win handily.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

This proves without a doubt that coachmac is not one of your scoks.***

Feb 14, 2019, 11:48 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct. Here are a few of his prior user names:

Feb 14, 2019, 11:55 AM

NorthAlabamaTiger

braswell96

blakestackhouse

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^ Failnog***

Feb 14, 2019, 11:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You forgot a couple...

Feb 14, 2019, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Correct. Here are a few of his prior user names: ]

york_tiger

Shane_Morgan

IranianTaxiDriver

deadsolidperfect

Confessed Coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Is this a list

Feb 14, 2019, 12:01 PM

of the Cherokee County Clemson Club members?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Since bob’s not on that list...

Feb 14, 2019, 12:04 PM

I’d say yes, it’s the updated Cherokee County Clemson Club membership list.

yes. yes it is.

Feb 14, 2019, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Is this a list ]

memebership is simple if you’re interested. we are having a sleepover fri night. i’ll pencil you in. do you prefer top or bottom?? tia

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

a few more have been proven

Feb 14, 2019, 12:41 PM [ in reply to You forgot a couple... ]

superdawg

lbb

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I miss ITD

Feb 14, 2019, 12:52 PM [ in reply to You forgot a couple... ]

RIP in Peace

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I had a dollar for everyone who misses ITD

Feb 14, 2019, 1:01 PM

I'd apparently have one dollar

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I’m surprised you would have that much.***

Feb 14, 2019, 1:02 PM

Yes - that’s a ...

Feb 14, 2019, 2:10 PM

.... lot !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: If I had a dollar for everyone who misses ITD

Feb 18, 2019, 2:34 PM [ in reply to If I had a dollar for everyone who misses ITD ]

Always a good idea to have a taxi driver around, just in case

No, it wouldn't.

Feb 14, 2019, 11:54 AM

But yours would lose disastrously.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately

That is not the case with all the D1 coaches on tnet! But, I would give you a dozen TUs if I could!

Re: Unfortunately

Feb 14, 2019, 12:05 PM

Thanks. It's the thought that counts.

Re: If I were to coach against CBB, and we had identical teams..

Would this the team be made up of "your kind" of players, or "his kind" of players? Just wondering, because I know a coach doesn't coach good until they get their kind of players.

Feb 14, 2019, 12:20 PM

Not me, I would tell them to do what they normally do, but at the very end of the game tell them to do the opposite of that. Brownell would never see it coming.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2019, 1:21 PM

What would your ### look like being handed to you ?

I’m sorry? You broke up a little bit there in the middle.***

Feb 14, 2019, 1:22 PM

null

Re: I’m sorry? You broke up a little bit there in the middle.***

Feb 14, 2019, 2:07 PM

I think she is asking you out.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I already have a Valentime.***

Feb 14, 2019, 2:22 PM

Feb 14, 2019, 4:47 PM

What about if all of us on Tnet pulled our briiliant minds together and coached against him? We would obviously blow CBB out.

I'd be willing to bet at least two hundred dollars

Feb 14, 2019, 4:51 PM

that still wouldn't get us anywhere.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

These things aren’t always so simple.

Feb 14, 2019, 4:53 PM

null

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic