Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is there a way we can contact the NCAA office and let them know how crooked they are
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Is there a way we can contact the NCAA office and let them know how crooked they are

May 25, 2019, 12:46 AM

And how ignorant they are choosing to be by using 2 students as an example when they know they didn't intentionally take osterine. For crying out loud Im a pharmacist and I can tell you that things found as a trace amount are laughable. Doesn't mean it's a red flag. A red flag is thrown when high levels of such drug are found. For osterine to be effective it has to be taken at very high levels for an extended period of time. Last I heard was that months leading up to the tests they passed same drug tests... Months after Decembers test they passed as well. You have to take osterine for many weeks to even get an effect and that effect doesn't build muscle. It keeps your body from degrading the muscle. Like an elderly man trying to hold onto muscle. I swear get a toxicologist in that court room and let him/her shut the NCAA up. People in suits made a decision to use these 2 kids as an example, even so ignoring proof that osterine punishments have been lifted like crazy around the world due to evidence suggesting it's inconsistent tracing in products around the world. My question is who on this committee doesn't like Clemson or has it out for Clemson! David plz find this out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is there a way we can contact the NCAA office and let them know how crooked they are

May 25, 2019, 2:44 AM

Wish you/us good luck on this - BrabbTiger22!! My concern. - and I guess sense of hopelessness - on this issue is that if the NCAA didn’t face overwhelming pushback on their handling of the UNC fake class/fake grades issue that lasted two decades and on which the NCAA gave them a total pass - they are not going to feel any remorse or sense of rightness concerning the totally inappropriate punishment in this case. It seems to me the NCAA member schools are lackeys for the NCAA and are totally fine with the NCAA’s completely arbitrary and uneven methods in doling out punishment. Otherwise - there would be some heads rolling and some mountains moved....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Is there a way we can contact the NCAA office and let them know how crooked they are

May 25, 2019, 5:25 PM

That is what we get for not having a m%&#H#%$^&*#^G Law School....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

317-917-6222***

May 25, 2019, 7:33 AM

^ There's a person who doesn't sit on their mouth..

May 25, 2019, 7:53 AM

and makes an executive decision to start action!

NOW, Who's got the Bowling Size Balls to dial?!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ There's a person who doesn't sit on their mouth..

May 25, 2019, 9:09 AM

Whomever calls, please request that all NCAA employees be subjected to monthly screening, and that any trace amount of any of the items for which athletes can be banned be cause for immediate termination.

Yeah, call up their secretary. Her name is

May 25, 2019, 1:06 PM

'Guido the Bull'. The number is 1-800-UP-YOURS.

Good luck.

May 25, 2019, 9:02 PM

They may have a comment section on their website or contact info if you care to use that route.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Totally agree with you BrabbTiger22 - but

May 26, 2019, 3:01 AM

Trying to complain or get those "power-drunk gods" at the NCAA to act like decent people is like sending a message to Kim Jong-un: "Dear Chairman Kim, Please consider for the good of all people, change your malevolent ways and be fair. Stop stuff like assassinating your own half brother, torturing to death 'prisoners' who are guilty of nothing. Think about not gobbling up all the food yourself & give some to starving kids. In your heart, you're probably a good guy. Please start acting like one."

Kim would give the same answer as the NCAA - - "No." Or..."No comment."

If I were given the choice of my fate being decided by the NCAA or a NAZI Court in WWII - I'd flip a coin. My chances would be the same - unless I were UNC or some other NCAA favorite.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic