Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In my mind I was giving all your concert goers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

In my mind I was giving all your concert goers

Nov 14, 2018, 8:18 AM

shiiit last week for missing the game. Welp, I JUST REALIZED that I am at an OAR concert willki® on Saturday and it starts at 7. Effemmellll

I do have some unbelievable seats and I am sure I will be hammers, so I guess I will make the most of it all. Plus, I am excited because the wife is going with me and she typically is more of stay at home person for concerts.

/csb

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In your defense, CU v Duke had nooner written all over it.***

Nov 14, 2018, 8:42 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In your defense, CU v Duke had nooner written all over it.***

Nov 14, 2018, 8:57 AM

I am thinking that is what I was thinking, but most of the time my thinking is wayyy off, so I think I didnt think about that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The stinkin' BC game also had noon written all over it

Nov 14, 2018, 9:14 AM

back in May.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait..its NOT a nooner?***

Nov 14, 2018, 9:07 AM [ in reply to In your defense, CU v Duke had nooner written all over it.*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are NOT ALLIN***

Nov 14, 2018, 8:48 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This feels applicable...

Nov 14, 2018, 9:24 AM

"I don't like you and I can't agree with you.

I am going to be an ### and just straight up say I have had tickets and premier parking passes that I have paid out the mothra for and I haven't seen you once at those games.

Dude you talk so much #### on here and throw weight but I don't buy it.

Just one mans opinion. And don't play that Alum vs. NonAlum. That crap don't fly. I have been IPTAY since 1999. Took all my boat cleaning and waxing and bar tending dollars and put it all into IPTAY. I had season tickets while you were dancing with the ugliest chick in high school.

I call you a ####### fraud and always will. You ############# fraud."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: This feels applicable...

Nov 14, 2018, 9:29 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This feels applicable...

Nov 14, 2018, 11:14 AM [ in reply to This feels applicable... ]

Wait, still in my defense, 2 years later....I was a handle deep with many many beers consumed as well, that is point 1.

Sadly what I said was true though. Ha ha!

Lastly, I meant people who live close by and do not attend games. If I lived in even Raleigh/Charlotte, I would be there just about every home game, if not every one.

Anywho. Good times and bad headaches.

So don't get me wrong, OAR is alright and all that

Nov 14, 2018, 10:34 AM

But I don't think I'm going to miss a football game for a show....and I'm definitely not going to go to more than one of their shows. Does OAR still have that much of a following?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So don't get me wrong, OAR is alright and all that

Nov 14, 2018, 10:48 AM

willki® and tigermanac®

So that makes 2. There are probably dozens more, maybe even hundreds

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So don't get me wrong, OAR is alright and all that

Nov 14, 2018, 11:15 AM [ in reply to So don't get me wrong, OAR is alright and all that ]

Packed and full of hot 30-something wimmens. Unfortunately my wife is attending as well, so sunglasses inside might be an actual option.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic