Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let me be the first to say "Welcome!" to all the new
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Let me be the first to say "Welcome!" to all the new

Sep 26, 2018, 12:49 PM

faces around tnet today. We hope you enjoy your time here, talking Clemson Football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Perfect day to join. Everyone's so calm and civilized.***

Sep 26, 2018, 12:51 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Surely, it will become CootTrollNet or BashDaboNet***

Sep 26, 2018, 12:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Thank you!

Sep 26, 2018, 12:58 PM

I’ve been reading for years but decided to post for the first time today. It is neat to see all the viewpoints shared here, and so warmly. I have some pictures of me doing Clemsony things and oh, so orange to prove to you how big of a fan I am. But I haven’t figured out how to attach them yet. When I do, I’ll be sure to post. Thanks again for the welcome!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let me be the first to say "Welcome!" to all the new

Sep 26, 2018, 1:01 PM

Dabo promised TLaw he'd start his freshman year. Kirby would not do the same. Wonder what clemson's chances are making the playoffs today? That team chemistry has to be a concern....if it even exists anymore.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link

Sep 26, 2018, 1:02 PM

to Dabo telling TL he would start his freshman year?

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

link?***

Sep 26, 2018, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me be the first to say "Welcome!" to all the new ]

Hahahaha

Sep 26, 2018, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me be the first to say "Welcome!" to all the new ]

No

Nice try coot in leghumper clothing

Run along now

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

this is a wildly uninformed post, superdawg,

Sep 26, 2018, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me be the first to say "Welcome!" to all the new ]

even for you.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

TL earned it...

Sep 26, 2018, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me be the first to say "Welcome!" to all the new ]

while Fields is wasting his time. Enjoy watching us in the playoffs.

Bahaha

Sep 26, 2018, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me be the first to say "Welcome!" to all the new ]

You don't know ##### about the Clemson players and coaches! Chemistry is fine. Our path to the playoffs just got a bit more stable and looking gooooood! Tata leghumper!

You're an idiot***

Sep 26, 2018, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me be the first to say "Welcome!" to all the new ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me be the first to say "Welcome!" to all the new ]

Bahahahah, you are funny supermutt, just not in a hahah way. In the way that makes people ppint and snicker at your mindless ,hapless way you dgo about life.

Enjoy the Chick Fil-A Bowl.***

Sep 26, 2018, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me be the first to say "Welcome!" to all the new ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Welcome anyway.***

Sep 26, 2018, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me be the first to say "Welcome!" to all the new ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Supermutt, provide a link please? Otherwise, shut up.

Sep 26, 2018, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me be the first to say "Welcome!" to all the new ]

I do not believe Dabo or any other CU coach ever promised TL he would start as a freshman.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Supermutt, provide a link please? Otherwise, shut up.

Sep 26, 2018, 2:36 PM

It was the fans who promised TL he would start as a freshman. Dabo is not smart enough to do that.

(I wish there was a sarcasm thingy)

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RA this jealous leg humper into oblivion.***

Sep 26, 2018, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me be the first to say "Welcome!" to all the new ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...and a friendly reminder.

Sep 26, 2018, 1:02 PM

No one frie5 chicken better than Kentucky.

HA Ha

Sep 26, 2018, 2:12 PM

I'm not the only juan that gave this a TD.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 26, 2018, 2:17 PM

People come here to talk Clemson football?

Who knew?

I'm wondering if we should provide a new users guide

Sep 26, 2018, 2:46 PM

Since we have plenty of new coots, dawgs, clemson football insiders who never got around to creating a profile, and even a professional golfer joining us today.

It should include a dictionary of commonly used terms such as Germans, and the proper usage of Deer.

It also needs to include an updated "This is Gamecock Football"

bob used to handle all that...

Sep 26, 2018, 3:29 PM

RIP

Excellent poast.***

Sep 26, 2018, 3:48 PM [ in reply to I'm wondering if we should provide a new users guide ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic