Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
clean clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

clean clemson

Nov 27, 2018, 10:05 PM

some of you may know this but i heard this on dabos show. when the team goes to the movies they are of course take all of their trash out when they are leaving but there is always stuff that hits the floor. before they leave the building leaf blowers and brooms are brought in to make sure they leave the place cleaner than they found it. i would venture to guess no other team in america does this. quite a statement imo.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A surprising method for instilling values and

Nov 27, 2018, 10:18 PM

discipline, which shows in personal habits and in performance on the field.

These are lessons that will stand the test of time.

Message was edited by: hartins®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: clean clemson

Nov 27, 2018, 10:23 PM

During his summer youth camp he explained to all the campers and parents that “nobody cleans up after Clemson”. Such a simple, small detail that says so much about how they run their program. I’ve used it on both of my boys since then.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2018, 10:24 PM

https://ktul.com/news/local/army-leaves-ou-locker-room-clean-and-tidy-after-ot-loss

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds nice but they don't do this.

Nov 27, 2018, 10:31 PM

They just throw away their trash

Re: Sounds nice but they don't do this.

Nov 27, 2018, 10:36 PM

so you are saying that they were lying to all of clemson nation on tv.

i mean the players themselves don't do it

Nov 27, 2018, 10:39 PM

I thought that's what you meant. They gotta get back to the hotel for snack and bed.

Re: i mean the players themselves don't do it

Nov 27, 2018, 10:41 PM

maybe you should just stick to following wimmens tennis.

I'm taking a leaf blower to the movies next week....

Nov 27, 2018, 10:44 PM

I will report back

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stupid Dabo .....

Nov 27, 2018, 10:35 PM

...NOW my Kids want leaf blowers :>)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True story: I was very strict with my son about

Nov 28, 2018, 5:09 AM

his room, never tolerating an unmade bed, clothes left astrew, a messy desk, etc.

My hardfast rule was: leave it out, it goes in the trash. When he eventually got his first car, the cleanliness rules applied.

To his credit he marched in step................until he got his own place! First time I visited, I took one look, he cringed, and I raised He1l. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A little rebellion perhaps Hartins? LOL***

Nov 28, 2018, 5:57 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL....Although somewhat strict, my son and I

Nov 28, 2018, 8:26 AM

always have had a pretty good relationship, mainly because I usually maintain good humor and can see levity in certain situations.

Upon that first visit to his new digs, I did raise he1l, but then couldn't resist a hearty laugh with the comment, "You little sh*t!" That caused him to laugh, and I said, "What the heck!"

Children who have children haven't figured this out.

Nov 28, 2018, 7:30 AM [ in reply to True story: I was very strict with my son about ]

A man sets rules to promote children growing up and leaving home so they can behave as they please. You let them do what they want and they hang around for decades.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 7:27 AM

I heard about this last year, maybe in one of the vlogs, Clemson always cleans up after themselves including when they visit a theater.

Nov 28, 2018, 8:42 AM

I had heard this too which is I was suprised by that pic of dj and the bresee. the locker room looks trashed...

Nov 28, 2018, 8:13 AM

I think John Woooden had a similar approach about locker room being clean when the team left

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, DE, think we could use a little of that "sweeping"

Nov 28, 2018, 8:28 AM

and "cleaning" on TNet? LOL

Re: Hey, DE, think we could use a little of that "sweeping"

Nov 28, 2018, 8:40 AM

CORRECT. REASON I DONT HAVE AN "R" ANYMORE IS PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO COME ON THIS SITE AND TRASH CLEMSON, OUR PLAYERS AND COACHES. A LOT OF THESE GOOBERS WOULD NOT MAKE IT ONE DAY AT FGF. I CATCH A LOT OF GRIEF ON HERE BUT AS LONG AS PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO TRASH OUR PROGRAM, I WILL BE HERE TO CALL THEM OUT. I IN NO WAY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON AT CLEMSON BUT THERE ARE WAYS TO PROPERLY DO IT. I GOT PLENTY OF BUDDIES IN HERE. WE USE THE "PM" FEATURE A LOT. AND IF YOU WANT TO B!TCH ABOUT THINGS, THERE IS ALWAYS EMAIL AND THE PHONE.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic