Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: C.J. Spiller among nominees for CFB Hall of Fame
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: C.J. Spiller among nominees for CFB Hall of Fame

Jun 3, 2019, 12:20 PM

C.J. Spiller among nominees for CFB Hall of Fame

IRVING, Texas (June 3, 2019) – The National Football Foundation (NFF) & College Hall of Fame announced today the names on the 2020 ballot for induction into the Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm surprised he didn't get edged out by Ndamukong Suh***

Jun 3, 2019, 12:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm surprised we let somebody else wear 28***

Jun 3, 2019, 12:39 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm surprised we let somebody else wear 28

Jun 3, 2019, 12:44 PM

Yeah I wonder if that will ever happen again

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm surprised we let somebody else wear 28

Jun 9, 2019, 7:02 AM

74TIGER said:

Yeah I wonder if that will ever happen again

Which is reason #10000 we should never ever retire a number...only a jersey. If the number is really retired it should never be used but would be better to retire the jerseys of great players and use the number for recruiting

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm surprised he didn't get edged out by Ndamukong Suh

Jun 3, 2019, 12:54 PM [ in reply to I'm surprised he didn't get edged out by Ndamukong Suh*** ]

Nice of you to not use "beaten out." Given Suh's past

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CJ is the epitome of Clemson University

Jun 9, 2019, 4:40 AM

It’s a shame that someone was allowed to tarnish his number. I cringed when Fuller’s number was given to a young QB from Georgia. But, no one could have worn the 4 any better. Watson is a great son of Clemson. I dare not speak the name of the selfish young man that walked away from the greatest situation, and the greatest University. I cringed when C.J. allowed his 28 to be worn , even though it was a possible super star from my hometown. My worst fears came to fruition. He never lived up to the greatness the number embodies. C.J. is toughness. I will never forget him putting the team on his back, with turf toe. He could barely walk, yet he ran for 300+ yards, and our first ACC Championship in years. His numbers would have been NCAA all time best if not for having to share time with another back. I don’t think CJ was given enough opportunity after his injury in the nfl. He put up great numbers, did his rehab, and never got the playing time to prove he was back. I think C.J. is one of the greatest ambassadors of Clemson University. He deserves Ring of Honor. Along with Watson, the 2016 team, and 2018 team.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic