Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m sorta liking the idea of watching all the hot-shot QB’s who left their team for others!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,301

I’m sorta liking the idea of watching all the hot-shot QB’s who left their team for others!

Mar 19, 2019, 10:20 AM

Saying..Hello KB2, gut er done Man at TigerTown MO...and Hunter J at Northwestern near the Bears & Chicago!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m sorta liking the idea of watching all the hot-shot QB’s who left their team for others!

Mar 19, 2019, 10:32 AM

Regardless of how it affects their careers, at least they will get more PT at the new school, and the fans of those players are going to enjoy watching them play instead of standing on the sidelines. In some ways, it is a win-win for the player and their fans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m sorta liking the idea of watching all the hot-shot QB’s who left their team for others!

Mar 19, 2019, 1:24 PM

I would love to see KB and Hunter Johnson shine with their new teams. It would show Clemson backups that stay really deserve next level consideration. You hear people say our backup could be starters at other schools, they have an opportunity to prove them right, as well as show off their leaderships skills. I hope KB elevates his new team and polishes his skills. There is no shame in doing your best, but not everyone can earn the top spot at the same time. I hope his effort to finish developing and showing off his talents reap benefits for him at the next level.

That being said, wouldn’t it be cool if one of them made it to the CFP and lost to Clemson 54-21.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2019, 3:36 PM

Well KB2 has no chance of the playoffs or bowl since MO is on probation. I will go see Hunter a couple of times at Northwestern since I am close to Evanston. Also will be wearing my Tiger championship shirt to his games.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,301
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic