Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm no NFL expert but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,009

I'm no NFL expert but

Apr 26, 2019, 11:06 AM

I gotta think Dexter made out the best last night.

NY seems to really care about defense and will surround Dexter with help.

I know Gruden is suppose to be some sort of harry potter wizard of football but shoot..... the raiders seems like a hot mess.

I got no idea what is going on in Miami. I haven't paid attention to them since Ace saved Dan Marino.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re:" I'm no NFL expert "

Apr 26, 2019, 11:13 AM

This could certainly apply to Count Chocula and McDoosh

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm no NFL expert but

Apr 26, 2019, 11:14 AM

Seems to me with the raiders picking CF at 4, they are moving away from the measurables above everything. They are trying to get great football players with rock solid character that will leave it all on the field.

Hopefully Gruden can get it going moving forward but dang do they have a ton of holes to fix, but to me looks like they made some moves last night to bring in great football players.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is exactly what Maycock said to Cle on the phone.

Apr 26, 2019, 12:07 PM

"You know what we are looking for from this pick, LEADERSHIP." I do believe Chucky is trying to change the Raiders culture for the better. This will undoubtably upset the Road Warrior garb wearing crowd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,009
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic