Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m just gonna say it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I’m just gonna say it

Oct 13, 2019, 5:28 PM

LSU will beat Bamalama. I really don’t care if I’m right or not. Limited sample size but here are a couple of interesting stats.

Total Defense - Clemson #3
- LSU #25
- Bamalama #36

Total Offense. - LSU #2
- Bamalama #6
- Clemson #12

Just for giggles and a little perspective Wake Forest is #4 in total offense

When you take into consideration the cupcake parade that Bamalama has played, they should be concerned.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m just gonna say it

Oct 13, 2019, 6:42 PM

Nope . Saban and the mediocre tide will absolutely crush Joe Burrow and the Bayou Bengals .
Then they'll beat Auburn and roll over the eastern contender in Atlanta .
It's scripted .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 13, 2019, 6:58 PM

^^^Goes along with my conspiracy theory about the SEC. They make their plan, and then have ESPN try their best to get 2 SEC teams into the CFP, almost guaranteeing a win since they won't pair the 2 SEC teams in the first round. They failed last year as UGA did not make it in even though Kirk tried his absolute hardest to promote them at every opportunity.

Since I trust NOBODY, I am uneasy having with anyone associated with the SEC having access to our playbook. To be nice (which I'm not), Feaster at UofSuc and Bryant at Mizzou know our playbook pretty well IMO. Not sure what that info is worth to an SEC opponent, but like I said, I trust NOBODY. I won't mention others with close ties to the SEC. Oh wait...see, I said I'm not nice, so forgive me. Just been burned too many times in my life to be anything but cynical.

Oct 13, 2019, 10:37 PM

Every coach we play knows our playbook, it’s called film. Sure, teams add in new wrinkles from week to week, but it’s all on film unless you haven’t run a particular play before. There’s nothing a former player can tell an opposing coach that they don’t already know.

I mean, otherwise a coach would have to change his entire scheme each time an assistant took a job elsewhere or a player transferred out.

I thought you were gonna say...

Oct 13, 2019, 6:56 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We better hope that doesn't happen. The CFP doesn't

Oct 13, 2019, 8:31 PM

know how to have a playoff without Bama in it, they have been in every one. And, we know the ESPN SEC hype machine would plaster the world with the "two teams from the SEC deserve to get in" bilge.

With the number of undefeated teams still out there, and who they are, the possibility that we win out, and get LEFT OUT, really does exist. Anybody who thinks otherwise is tiptoeing through the graveyard. We should not be surprised by this. We are still considered the new interloper at the blueblood table. I would never have thought our whole league could be bad enough to make this a reality, but, here we are.

As much as he might hate to do it, in the interest of Clemson football, Dabo better start hanging 70 and 80 on the rest of these teams, to change the narrative. Otherwise, he is cutting off his nose to spite his face.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson vs LSU for Natty?***

Oct 13, 2019, 10:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic