Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm having Fun, Fun, Fun watching TiGER D do their thing!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

I'm having Fun, Fun, Fun watching TiGER D do their thing!

Sep 16, 2019, 7:52 PM

Man, those guys are flying & supporting each other..hence a true team having success & fun.

Go TiGERS..Jeep ROCKing!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm having Fun, Fun, Fun watching TiGER D do their thing!

Sep 16, 2019, 8:17 PM

That defensive stand when Syracuse was at out two yard line with a first and goal was a thing of beauty.

During the pre-season our concerns were centered on our defense, particularly after most of our strong defensive line last year was departing. These guys were playing behind the "Power Rangers" and didn't get the publicity the first team received. This is a good example of Dabo's method for developing depth and recruiting top talent. But having all that talent takes someone to develop a scheme to make it effective and Venables is a master craftsman in that area. It's usually the offense that gets most of the glory but our defense shines like the neon signs in Las Vegas and gets our attention.

Not only are we fans having fun, so are the players.

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2019, 12:17 AM

I believe that first-and-goal on our two yard line was thanks to ETN who tackled the Syracuse guy (was his name Williams?...) who had intercepted TL and was taking it to the house...? Then it was four-and-out, or maybe a field goal (?) ETN's the man, man!

Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A better deal than daddy's TBird any day.***

Sep 16, 2019, 8:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 9:38 PM

It seems like we've been forcing more turnovers in the last couple of years. I love it when we take the ball. Below are our defensive rankings through three games.

#2 Sacks
#10 Red zone defense
#14 Tackles for loss
#14 Rushing defense
#15 Turnovers gained
#17 Passes intercepted
#26 First down defense
#30 Third down defense
#33 Fumbles recovered
#33 Passing yards allowed

#15 Total defense

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Those rankings will likely improve

Sep 17, 2019, 12:22 AM

Most teams have been playing nobodies so far.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic