Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dont think Dabo will let 'dirty program' go without response
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Dont think Dabo will let 'dirty program' go without response

Jun 27, 2019, 6:55 PM

You might think the best way to handle these accusations is not dignify it with a response, but we all know that's not how Dabo handles things.

If the idiots like Sapakoff and Finebaum keep it up, I believe Dabo will drop some truth on them at the tail end of an interview soon.

Dabo's not going to have his and Clemson's reputation smeared like this.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen, Brother Ben!

Jun 27, 2019, 6:59 PM

That's the truth, Truth!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with you. And especially the nonsense, though tongue

Jun 27, 2019, 7:17 PM

in cheek that they added at the end of the show. It is also not the kind of thing Dabo or Clemson administration should forget.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dont think Dabo will let 'dirty program' go without response

Jun 27, 2019, 7:22 PM

I doubt that Dabo will be giving ole Fartbomb an interview anytime soon .

I'm talking about Dabo's normal pressers...

Jun 27, 2019, 7:27 PM

He's going to clear things up even if not asked about it.

Tou're right. He's going to clear it up on his turf and I'm

Jun 27, 2019, 8:33 PM

in agreement with the other poster as well. Dabo should never ever give Finebaum an interview even by phone or any other way.

Jun 27, 2019, 7:28 PM

It’s just pathetic propaganda. Can’t stand being wrong. Dabo’s program Couldn’t be bothered with bush league mouth breathing.

While they are spreading poison, Dabo is building a dynasty.

Sorry Paul. Guess you better get used to looking like a jackazz jealous twit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2019, 7:31 PM

Let's not dignify these mutants by calling them jackazz jealous twits.

Jun 27, 2019, 8:01 PM

We didn’t. I said this of Paul.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A response to that would be

Jun 27, 2019, 8:11 PM

The wrong thing to do. If you are innocent you don’t need to be concerned. To deny it would be playing into their hands. Let them PROVE their accusations. They never will!

It is one thing for Sapakof to complain that

Jun 27, 2019, 8:32 PM

he is not getting all the info he wants, even if he has been given all he is going to get. I don't know what more he wants. The statement from Clemson and the attorney's office both said that all 27 supplements issued by Clemson tested negative. 329 athlete drug tests have been negative. Everything is right there. But what Finebaum did today was much more irresponsible. He is just trying to have fun with it and spread gossip. He is slandering Dabo's program.

I think there was widespread disappointment from our haters when our players suspension was upheld. The haters would have much rather the players been exonerated because Clemson gave them something inadvertently, thereby meaning the whole team could have gotten it. We now know that did not happen because the players appeals were denied. Besides, had we done that, all 20 players would have tested positive.

I really hope this is addressed. I will tell you, I go back and forth from Pack to Finebaum on the radio on the drive home and usually turn TV on Finebaum when I get in and am changing clothes, etc. But I really don't think I will even check Finebaum out anymore. He's very condescending to his callers, arrogant and today, he got pure angry because anyone had the nerve to speak up for the ACC. I would love to hear one day that his show got yanked off the air.

I’m going to type this slowly so everyone can understand...,

Aug 28, 2013, 10:21 AM

PF has a show on the SEC network that depends on ratings. He has an avid following of Bama fans and those who ride their coattails. You have all heard the Bama fans on his show. You see what kind of person his show attracts. It is very obvious to me, and it should be to you, that right now his key to success is discussions about our Clemson Tigers. The last one he manufactured was a booming success. You all went nuts over the old story about Ben Laden. It worked great for him. His phone rang off the hook with fans showing their ignorance. WHY do you wish to be a part of this? Why would you want to be on that level? Now he’s doing it again and you are falling for it again!!! This ain’t rocket science guys. You’re becoming a marionette for him and he is pulling all the right strings. Let him go.

Re: I’m going to type this slowly so everyone can understand...,

Jun 27, 2019, 10:36 AM

Cant upvote this enough. He's worse than a clickbait ad. Dont click!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2013, 10:21 AM [ in reply to I’m going to type this slowly so everyone can understand..., ]

Exactly right. Ignore the bloviating.

Jun 27, 2019, 9:18 PM [ in reply to I’m going to type this slowly so everyone can understand..., ]

Exactly right. Ignore the bloviating.

Jun 27, 2019, 8:56 PM

You see the way this is supposed to be is that little ole Clemson was not supposed to dethrone ala bummer. We were supposed to play hard but always loose. Well Dabo don't see it that way. He has out worked, out coached and out recruited the competition. There is no finer, honest or decent person than Coach Dabo Swinney, so mr. finebum you can take it and shove it just as far as you can shove it!! That is all.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic