Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm a Grandpa again.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 563

I'm a Grandpa again.

Jul 8, 2019, 7:55 PM
IMG_1245.jpg(107.4 K)

Melody, our local daughter who did not attend Clemson and does not work for Devil's Backbone, has successfully delivered another grandchild for us. Everyone is doing well, including my more commonly discussed here Daughter Of, who went in the middle of the night to watch Charlie, in the pic, when the hospital run happened. That inner-tube looking pillow is to help lil dudes hold an infant safely. New to me. And yes, I leaned way over to take that pic. IRL, they wasn't sideways.

Message was edited by: NoIntroduction®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a Boppy! (and congrats, btw)

Jul 8, 2019, 8:00 PM

We had one in the house for both our kids. Can't say I ever used it other than as a chock to make sure they didn't roll somewhere unintentionally (like off the couch).

Handed it down to my mom, who used it as a massive travel neck-pillow until it wore out. #lulz

Message was edited by: jroberts®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Wooo!***

Jul 8, 2019, 8:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

beautiful family.

Jul 8, 2019, 8:05 PM

congrats

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats sir! ******

Jul 8, 2019, 8:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

congrats gramps!***

Jul 8, 2019, 8:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the Mom is the winner of her bracket of the Blue Ridge

Jul 8, 2019, 10:20 PM

Marathon, when we saw you there, and has run the Boston Marathon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome. My first is due 8/8. :)***

Jul 8, 2019, 9:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s the circle.

Jul 8, 2019, 9:36 PM

The Circle of Life!
Jokes aside, it’s a perspective-changing event, like parents/grandparents passing.

well done***

Jul 8, 2019, 9:33 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it was rough, but I pulled through.

Jul 8, 2019, 10:04 PM

this was the daughter I threatened with taking her door off if she slammed it again. Then, being miss Last Word daughter, she slammed it again. She almost stroked out at age 13 when I took her door off the hinges. She was BY FAR the most difficult of our 3. But, she grew up, graduated from Roanoke College, moved out quicker than the other 2, has never needed our help financially since, except her wedding to a nice UVA grad. I believe in taking the credit when they turn out well, and saying it's their fault if they don't.

Congrats!!!***

Jul 8, 2019, 10:10 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

I guess he's not big enough to properly hold an infant

Jul 9, 2019, 2:23 PM

on his own.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no but I've held him like that many a time from his toddler

Jul 9, 2019, 4:36 PM

years up until about a year ago. Still hold him upside down, but he's big enough to require 2 hands now. The lil dude's time will come.

Replies: 13
| visibility 563
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic