Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m Pretty Sure It Will Come Out That
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

I’m Pretty Sure It Will Come Out That

Jul 12, 2019, 10:32 PM

Finebum hung out with Epstein and was tryin to hook up with underage girls on his plane.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m Pretty Sure It Will Come Out That

Jul 13, 2019, 1:18 AM

Are you sure that Clinton was not there for their menage a trois?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2019, 6:02 AM

Right ? I think there are a lot of very nervous men around who wish they'd never associated with that sicko .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 13, 2019, 7:25 AM

Right ? I think there are a lot of very nervous men around who wish they'd never associated with that sicko .

Of every stripe and affiliation.

Epstein didn't have actual politics; he was a serial predator and social climber. He actually got his start under Bill Barr's dad, and he just cultivated relationships with anybody who could lift him financially or socially.

Serial predators don't have friends; you need empathy for that. He liked to throw huge parties with swarms of young girls around because it normalized older guys being with younger women, and also because it's a lot easier to hide the jailbait 15-and-16-year-old girls he really wanted in among the swarm of-age 18-and-19-year olds he kept on hand to occupy his "associates". Like all serial predators, Epstein was really good at camouflage. And probably compromising people.

Politicians on both sides of the aisle are going to try to twist this for anyone he "associated" with, but serial predators like Epstein tend to be really good at hiding in plain sight. They're vampires, they're not really political creatures though they sometimes pretend to be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where was Liam Neeson when they needed him...?***

Jul 13, 2019, 7:36 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic