Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: LOOK: Clemson players support Kelly Bryant by attending Missouri's spring game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 62
| visibility 1

TNET: LOOK: Clemson players support Kelly Bryant by attending Missouri's spring game

Apr 13, 2019, 7:41 PM

LOOK: Clemson players support Kelly Bryant by attending Missouri's spring game

Former Clemson quarterback Kelly Bryant is now a Missouri Tiger as their spring game was on Saturday afternoon. Bryant was impressive in his home debut completi Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh oh, TNet's not gonna like this..***

Apr 13, 2019, 7:43 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neat...

Apr 13, 2019, 7:48 PM

and once a Tiger, always a Tiger..even if a Mo type Tiger.

Hey, the Man went like 16-2..beat Coots..scorched sassy Miami in ACCCG..had Clemson ranked # 1 in 4 Team CFP b/4 Bama used him & Team as scapegoats for DW4 & Hunter nipping them for 2016 Natty!

Give it up, KB2 did us & himself proud.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. Not all do. But he led us to the playoffs .

Apr 13, 2019, 8:05 PM

I get it the defense was great, yada yada yada and that is true. But as much as people want to revise history he was the starting qb as we made it to the final four and he took some pressure off Trevor having to come in and win at Texas A and M. I’m happy the other players were there to support him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And, he has a Clemson degree unlike many of the...

Apr 13, 2019, 11:56 PM [ in reply to Neat... ]

...critic Clemson "fans" on here.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love it. Classy move by his teammates.

Apr 13, 2019, 9:47 PM [ in reply to Uh oh, TNet's not gonna like this..*** ]

I’m thankful for Kelly’s contribution to our program. I know he’s young and got a little emotional in some of the things he said but it’s understandable being in his situation. I know there are lots of things I could’ve handled much better when I was that age too. He didn’t do a disservice to Clemson by pursuing an opportunity elsewhere. He’s making a move that he thinks could be an opportunity for his future. I can’t fault him for that.

Agree!! Very classy move on their part!***

Apr 14, 2019, 7:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: LOOK: Clemson players support Kelly Bryant by attending Missouri's spring game

Apr 13, 2019, 7:54 PM

Wow. Really goes to show how well Dabo handled this controversy, despite many media outlets saying he handled it poorly.

Could have had a huge rift on the team if Dabo didn’t handle it so well

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll take this over wearing UNC gear at Littlejohn.***

Apr 13, 2019, 7:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude....let it go.

Apr 13, 2019, 8:38 PM

It absolutely doesn’t matter. At all.

Re: I'll take this over wearing UNC gear at Littlejohn.***

Apr 13, 2019, 9:58 PM [ in reply to I'll take this over wearing UNC gear at Littlejohn.*** ]

Agree with owens...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: LOOK: Clemson players support Kelly Bryant by attending Missouri's spring game

Apr 13, 2019, 7:55 PM

Bet they doubled the attendance ....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2019, 7:57 PM

When recruits and current and former players under Dabo Swinney talk about being a family ....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 13, 2019, 8:00 PM

Kind of the ones I was expecting to see there

Apr 13, 2019, 11:39 PM

I'm sure you did

Apr 14, 2019, 3:35 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: LOOK: Clemson players support Kelly Bryant by attending Missouri's spring game ]

And you mean that in a positive way I presume

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2019, 1:32 PM

I know. What does that even mean. This is not a story. This is just friendship personified. Kids supporting each other. These kids will be friends for life. Best thing of all

“ROAD TRIP”

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good for them.***

Apr 13, 2019, 8:02 PM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Good for them.***

Apr 13, 2019, 8:06 PM

Clemson MEN just doing their thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very good

Apr 13, 2019, 8:21 PM

So maybe TNET can get over it now?

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Very good

Apr 13, 2019, 8:23 PM

I'll take " That's not mentally possible with some on here "

For 500 , Alex .

DB23

Re: Very good

Apr 13, 2019, 8:54 PM

Clutch post dug, ?? plus 1!

Apr 13, 2019, 8:25 PM

Love this...great example of Clemson Family!

Apr 13, 2019, 8:31 PM

This is great to see. Does anyone know if he got a national championship ring since he played a huge part in the Texas a&m win?

was hoping the guys . . .

Apr 13, 2019, 9:34 PM

took his rings to him!!! Maybe they did it on the down low?

Re: was hoping the guys . . .

Apr 14, 2019, 11:23 AM

Or Maybe they chipped in and got him a 4 game ring!!! But a 4 game ring is better than any the coots have ever received I would believe!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2019, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: LOOK: Clemson players support Kelly Bryant by attending Missouri's spring game ]

Highly doubt it. He quit in the middle of the season. I love KB and totally support him and always supported Dabo and crew starting him for the first 4 games last year but facts are facts. He quit. No ring.

Apr 14, 2019, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: LOOK: Clemson players support Kelly Bryant by attending Missouri's spring game ]

Like I've told a few in here, highly doubt he's getting one. He was a part of the team for 4 games, but fact is, he chose to LEAVE the team in his decision to transfer. He didn't stick with the team and just not play, he left it entirely after the decision was made.... Wasn't there for team meetings, wasn't on the sidelines in any capacity, even if to help his friends, didn't have any involvement with the team and wasn't on it at season end. That likely cost him from being able to get one.

Apr 14, 2019, 10:27 PM

I think he implied in an interview last month that he didn't even want one.

It doesn't matter what America thinks, only what Dabo and Kelly's brothers (especially the senior captains) think about it.

Apr 13, 2019, 8:33 PM

Very cool. Supporting their friend. Had to be tough on KB to go out there not knowing anyone. I'll admit I had a knee jerk reaction when he decided to transfer. I hope he has a great year.

Don’t wanna freak y’all out, but some of those guys don’t even go to Clemson!!!!

Apr 13, 2019, 8:45 PM

How dare our players have friends who don’t worship Clemson!!! How did we ever whip Bama with such behavior?!

If you can’t tell I’m being sarcastic. I love making fun of those of you who have an opinion about everything these young men do and say. Some of you are harder of them than your own kids.

Re: Don’t wanna freak y’all out, but some of those guys don’t even go to Clemson!!!!

Apr 13, 2019, 9:07 PM

"My own kids"

Lol.

Too true. Just got home from visiting one of my kids. Believe me, there's a lot to disapprove of once they leave the nest, but you do your darnedst not to push them away or they might just decide not to bother coming home.

That's one of the most impressive things about these young men, to me. Sure, they're asserting some independence from their parents and becoming young men of conviction. But they are getting good advice from somebody at a time in their lives when they really need it. I'm glad that they are open to input from people who care about them, even if those counselors are old farts.

Apr 13, 2019, 8:50 PM

IMO it’s the best way it could have been handled and none of us know how everything went down. I love seeing this. For all we know, KB might have gone to the team and told them the best thing he could do for them is quit the team and transfer. As it turned out, the best possible outcome for everyone.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2019, 8:56 PM

That's the most national champions that will be on that field for many years to come.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2019, 9:03 PM

Maybe I shouldn’t be but surprised Tee and Overton went to MO instead of going to Renfrow’s wedding.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2019, 10:12 PM

Maybe a better question should were they invited to his wedding. Lol

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Apr 14, 2019, 12:26 AM

...but of course, the 1st assumption is that Renfrow got spurned in favor of KB by players asserting their loyalty... lol

Apr 14, 2019, 2:46 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: LOOK: Clemson players support Kelly Bryant by attending Missouri's spring game ]

Now you have to know that they were!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Curious how that whole crew got to Columbia....

Apr 13, 2019, 9:06 PM

....if they all flew that’s a nice investment in their brother! If they drove - wow - long road trip!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Curious how that whole crew got to Columbia....

Apr 13, 2019, 11:22 PM

Wondered the same thing myself.

Re: Curious how that whole crew got to Columbia....

Apr 13, 2019, 11:53 PM

Wonder if it matters if they teleported??

Meanwhile, Ugay jail is full of football players and Usuc still sux. Go Tigers!!

They drove***

Apr 14, 2019, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Curious how that whole crew got to Columbia.... ]

Who? Never heard of her...***

Apr 13, 2019, 9:57 PM

Apr 13, 2019, 10:14 PM

This is way over and above. Good for them, but he didn't deserve the gestures. He walked out of them, the team. I will never get over that in respect to KB. He did it, can't change that.

That speaks volumes.....

Apr 13, 2019, 10:59 PM

So happy for these young men and showing how true friendship supersedes a biased fanbase

Re: That speaks volumes.....

Apr 14, 2019, 1:35 AM

True. Moreover, one has to be an idiot to have a problem with K Bryant. When we needed him he was there. When we realized we didn't we had TL backed up by Chase Brice. KB saved a year of eligibility. All worked out.

Re: That speaks volumes.....

Apr 15, 2019, 8:51 PM

What Cool-Aide are you drinking ? I assume you liked last years National Title? It was very close to not happening, don't forget that. Brice pulled one from the depths to keep us in contention. Bryant dropped us and didn't give a crappa about it. Don't forget this important part of the season. I won't.

Clemson Family

Apr 14, 2019, 12:00 AM

Family reunion!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True Friendship -- always counts -- never gets old

Apr 14, 2019, 12:31 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMVTOxELjfU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2019, 1:29 AM

Awesome

Apr 14, 2019, 2:44 AM

They went down just to show off their new NC rings!!!;)

They showed far greater support for him

Apr 14, 2019, 6:16 AM

than he ever showed to them. God works through Dabo and in turn through many of his players. This doesn't at all change my position on KB. He abandoned the teammates and almost cost them a shot at the national championship. What this does is speaks volumes about the character of our players. KB should count himself fortunate that he has such friends.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They showed far greater support for him

Apr 14, 2019, 9:25 AM

Wow...

Apr 14, 2019, 8:22 AM

Friends to the end, I like that

Apr 14, 2019, 8:22 AM

Friends to the end, I like that

Apr 14, 2019, 9:12 AM

Is there risk of any leaving to end their careers with him?

Apr 14, 2019, 9:23 AM

Great to see friendship not get derailed by a complicated situation...Maybe this will help heal a few hurt feelings... Things worked out ok...

Apr 14, 2019, 9:31 AM

When players say Its like family at Clemson, this is what it means. This is what unconditional love looks like. Proud of these guys.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2019, 11:28 AM

With every opinion from everyone that has had a comment about these guys visiting KB2, there truly isn't a thing wrong with their continued friendship with KB2, and good friends will always support his friend, and I'm more than OK with it, really!!!

Apr 14, 2019, 2:01 PM

Very cool. These guys obviously see the bigger picture.

Apr 15, 2019, 7:19 AM

Class act by the Clemson Tigers, wish KB the best of luck in the coming season! Go Tigers!

Imagine that - Clemson players classier than Tnet commentors***

Apr 15, 2019, 9:19 AM

Apr 15, 2019, 5:11 PM

I wish Kelly all the best and hope he makes it to the NFL!

Replies: 62
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic