Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Process is no more
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 70
| visibility 1

The Process is no more

Sep 5, 2018, 12:08 PM

I apologize to those of you offended by the process. It is no longer welcome on Tigernet. Since I dont run the board, I dont get to control the content.

RIP Process

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone received a grumpmail***

Sep 5, 2018, 12:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

PC Police***

Sep 5, 2018, 12:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is very disappointing.

Sep 5, 2018, 12:12 PM

Bunch of panzies on here now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is very disappointing.

Sep 5, 2018, 8:50 PM

That's what the world is coming too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Process is no more

Sep 5, 2018, 12:13 PM

Not surprising that Snowflake U. has led to SnowflakeNet. Thanks Millennials.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 5, 2018, 8:56 PM

Spanking you kid for misbehaving is now illegal, but to the millenials, it's all our fault!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know where I have been, but I have never seen said

Sep 5, 2018, 9:55 PM

process...

The new Tnet

Sep 5, 2018, 12:14 PM
snow.gif(93.1 K)

oh well...this is our new world. Thanks for reading

Re: The new Tnet

Sep 5, 2018, 8:51 PM

Trolls

The Process will live on in our memories and your garage!

Sep 5, 2018, 12:16 PM

Have you broken the news to Jr. yet? I feel for the first collie he finds this week. A lot of anger will be released!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sucks. I was looking forward to seeing what u were gonna do

Sep 5, 2018, 12:16 PM

to an aggie. Whatever the heck that is anyway

Sep 5, 2018, 12:17 PM

Just tell them that any pretend torture/pain is inflicted on future old, white guys.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your screen name picture thingy by your poasts scares me....

Sep 5, 2018, 12:21 PM

You have to take it down - it is offensive.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Quite frankly,

Sep 5, 2018, 12:21 PM

this is one of the examples of why I have not "donated" over all these years. I enjoy all of the articles and hard work of TNet staff, but censoring Buzz's posts, which have become as much of TNet lore over the last few years as OJ's countdown and Shoeless videos, is ridiculous. At the same time, there is constant political crap on sports boards, personal attacks for simply having different political or cultural views, and so on and so on.

Bye, bye Old Tiger Net! You will be missed!

Don't forget the constant "gift cards" and spinning the wheel 5x daily

Sep 5, 2018, 12:31 PM

and all of the tab crashes TNET brings. It's my favorite site but there are lots of bugs

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Dang Buzz - do I TD this or do I TU this ?

Sep 5, 2018, 12:24 PM

I have the confused. I wanna TU this because THE PROCESS was AWESOME. I wanna TD this because the decision - based on what content is allowed to stay on here - is asinine.

This completely sucks out loud. Makes no sense with so much of the other content that is allowed - by coots & leghumpers & tons of other trash.

BUT . . . .

A SOLID ORANGE Clemson Man having a little creative fun for 13 to 15 weeks out of the year for the last several years is taken away.

Makes no sense.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Sep 5, 2018, 12:25 PM

Sorry Buzz. I didn’t always read your Process posts, but with the ones I did read, I recognized your passion for our Tigers and your imagination/creativity.

Sadly though, haters are gonna hate, and in today’s society, we damb sure better not offend ANY one’s sensitivities, no matter how few are affected, nor the cause of their perceived injustice.

Sigh...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

#sad***

Sep 5, 2018, 12:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

#TNet's_Nike_Moment***

Sep 5, 2018, 12:34 PM

I'll be honest, the first one I read years ago

Sep 5, 2018, 12:37 PM

made me say W T F??!!??
Its not my type of humor, so I just didn't read them. That said, I know others enjoyed it and it always made me smile to see that "The process has begun."
Sorry that others who didn't like it couldn't just be ok with not clicking on it.
Tu to you!!

null

Sacrifice it all and Just Do It!***

Sep 5, 2018, 12:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be a Hero! #Resist!!!

Sep 5, 2018, 12:53 PM

PROTEST IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF PATRIOTISM!!!

Isn’t that what all the dooshie man-bun snowflake kids say these days?

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Be a Hero! #Resist!!!

Sep 5, 2018, 12:55 PM

Well it's certainly a part of it . If it weren't , this country might not even exist autonomously .

DB23

Yep, it all started years ago when

Sep 5, 2018, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Be a Hero! #Resist!!! ]

a bunch of dooshie, man bun wig wearing, snowflake dudes decided they would throw their tea into the ocean.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, it all started years ago when

Sep 5, 2018, 6:36 PM

They kept the spoons and cups though , #amirite?

DB23

The man bun wig wearers in Charleston did the tea thing too

Sep 6, 2018, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Yep, it all started years ago when ]

except instead of wasting it by just throwing it in the ocean, they kept it all and sold it on the cheap thanks to no British taxes on it, and then used the funds to purchase weapons.

Sep 5, 2018, 12:39 PM

BuzzPaw, I've thoroughly enjoyed your poasts about The Process and will miss them. Between Rev. Dodd's sermon and The Process, I would be so pumped that I wanted to go out on the field of play myself(I'm an old fart). Thank you, Sir, for writing them.

Sep 5, 2018, 12:51 PM

Don't apologize to anyone . You weren't making personal attacks , you weren't singling any individual out . I read something I don't like , or agree with I simply decide how I feel about it and continue on . I guess there are a lot of folks out there who are more ... shall we say , proactively invested than a guy like me ... but I have a life I am living and have very little time left for petty anger and resentment .
Buzz you do whatever makes you happy man and GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!

DB23

Sep 5, 2018, 1:17 PM

Ridiculous. You don’t owe anyone an apology. I’ll take this opportunity to apologize to stupid people everywhere that don’t get a joke.

Well that sucks

Sep 5, 2018, 12:57 PM

I enjoyed your macabre pregame details!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just keep starting the process...

Sep 5, 2018, 12:57 PM

We'll imagine the rest.

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

Re: Just keep starting the process...

Sep 5, 2018, 7:04 PM

Exactly do a fill in the blank one

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: The PC/SJW snowflake brigade out in full force this week

Sep 5, 2018, 1:11 PM

SMH

Those people must be truly boorish to be around.

Screw Calford.

I was hoping you would tell me what the heck an aggie is....

Sep 5, 2018, 1:12 PM

Dang...........

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I usually just restart the Process with 2 cups of coffee

Sep 5, 2018, 1:17 PM

a bran muffin and the Sudoku puzzle in the newspaper

I'll admit I was no fan of The Process. But I was easily

Sep 5, 2018, 1:27 PM

able to avoid being offended by it - by simply not reading it.

I'm sorry the snow(flake) storm drowned you out...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NOOOOOOOOOO

Sep 5, 2018, 1:40 PM

####### douches!!!! Always got a good chuckle out of the process. Well except that one time where I kind of three up a bit. But still!
Fight the system, man!
The hell? Mods, Crump, whoever will let coots and crapeaters troll for days and weeks relentlessly. Yet one of our own can't post his awesome fan fiction?? Sad.

Sep 5, 2018, 1:49 PM

I'm about to excercise my right and pull my funding for this site. I'm offended by offended people and people who bow down to offended people who are offensive.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, seriously??

Sep 5, 2018, 1:56 PM

Unbelievable

T-Net is now a 'no-fun zone'

Sep 5, 2018, 3:57 PM

I got the confuses. If someone is offended by your posts, why would they click on them ?? Is there not an 'ignore this poster' option ??

THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!***

Sep 5, 2018, 4:21 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must have left out the trigger warning

Sep 5, 2018, 6:28 PM

WARNING: This post contains adult subject matter and is not suitable for all audiences, especially children, cry babies, the gender-confused, or snowflakes. The events depicted in this post are fictitious. Any similarity to any person or animal living or dead is merely coincidental. No people or animals were harmed in the making of this post. The comments, actions and opinions expressed in this post do not reflect the views of TigerNet.com or its affiliates.

Re: You must have left out the trigger warning

Sep 5, 2018, 6:32 PM

left this part out...

No drinking straws or latex balloons were released during the making of this post.

Re: You must have left out the trigger warning

Sep 6, 2018, 7:27 AM

What about Nike posts? Is it still okay for all the crybabies of TNet to whine about them. Those are the only snowflakes I’ve seen the past few days.

The level of self awareness is shockingly low.

The irony being that the pearl clutching

Sep 6, 2018, 7:48 AM

old prudes are probably the ones who have made the most complaints about The Process.

Of course, those crazy liberals have to ruin everything.

So constant misplaced political posts, blatant spam ads

Sep 5, 2018, 6:37 PM

And rag tomfoolery is allowed but one of the best weekly posts this side of Hill Watch and Revs Sunday sermons is being censored.

All the good is being squeezed from this site slowly but surely.

I was busy coloring, what happened?***

Sep 5, 2018, 6:37 PM

Sep 5, 2018, 6:46 PM

This is ridiculous. The “offended” crowd certainly pushes their way around. No apologies needed

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Sorry Buzzpaw, I will miss The Process***

Sep 5, 2018, 7:01 PM

Re: Sorry Buzzpaw, I will miss The Process***

Sep 5, 2018, 7:21 PM

Someone help me out...I missed it. Thanks...Go Tigers!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well Buzz, I do hate it for you. It was never my

Sep 5, 2018, 7:26 PM

Taste in posts, but it was a sure fire sign it was game week and I will miss that.

I will also miss the different iterations of your saw icon. It got better and more advanced every time you updated it.

Thanks

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

But THE PRODUCE has begun...

Sep 5, 2018, 7:28 PM

the salad will be tossed, the maters diced, cukes will be sliced and bacon will be crumbled - then all will be drowned in vinegar and oil - ohhh the humanity.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2018, 7:54 PM

Wow, this is rather disappointing Buzz. Personally, I enjoyed your “process” posts and CHOSE to read them. Too bad those that don’t enjoy them couldn’t just CHOOSE not to read them. I don’t enjoy reading posts on FGF, therefore I CHOOSE not to. Pretty simple really. Oh well, perhaps you can change your methods of the “process” to include more unicorns, butterflies and never ending fields of daisies. Never mind, that would undoubtedly offend someone...
Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crump and B cowing down to snowflakes.

Sep 5, 2018, 7:54 PM

I never thought I'd see the day that men with such integrity would cave to the pantywaste on Tnet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bahahahahaha "men of integrity."

Sep 5, 2018, 8:23 PM

...oh you were serious! o.O

What are your views on Nike

Sep 6, 2018, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Crump and B cowing down to snowflakes. ]

Should they cow down to snowflakes and remove their ads too? Or should they not cave to the pantywaste on TNet?

How are people not seeing the irony here.

post it anyway

Sep 5, 2018, 8:06 PM

Under a free name And title it something cootish and it’ll stay forever

Sep 5, 2018, 8:16 PM

I will miss it. Like Monty Pythons humor, it wasn't for everyone, very dry but seriously funny.
In this era it doesn't take much to upset some people, especially if they walk out of the house looking to be offended, they are seldom let down.

Looks like it just got moved to the lounge

Sep 5, 2018, 8:28 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/THE-PROCESS-HAS-BEGUN-1820213

Ick.

Sep 5, 2018, 9:05 PM

the lunge.

Helter Skelter...

Sep 5, 2018, 8:34 PM

...folks, a revolution is coming soon.

The Process has ended and everything is in disarray. A sad day for Tnet.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2018, 8:48 PM

+1 because it will be missed. Sad decision @Crump @b-meist @lightbulbbill @therestoftherag

Sep 5, 2018, 8:58 PM

When is the majority going to stand up to the minority?

Sep 5, 2018, 9:01 PM

BuzzPaw that really sucks!!! I really enjoyed reading the Process every week

What a crock.***

Sep 5, 2018, 9:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

TNET needs an emotional support dog

Sep 6, 2018, 1:06 AM

It’s getting mighty left coast on here.

Thanks Obama***

Sep 6, 2018, 7:42 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd really love to know which whiney ##### complained.

Sep 6, 2018, 9:02 AM

Sad times man.. Sad times.

GO TIGERS!!

Sep 6, 2018, 9:12 AM

And another reason for me to not come to this place.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

First balloons, now Buzz Paw's process, what else will Nancy

Sep 6, 2018, 9:22 AM

Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Maxine Waters take from all of us ?

Replies: 70
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic