Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cornell Powell situation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Cornell Powell situation

Mar 3, 2019, 2:30 PM

For all you angry people out there, I have a simple question for you. I am a huge Clemson fan, but I most likely won't be attending Clemson due to the distance and financial reasons. I'm most likely going to Texas A&M. You best believe that I'm going to be sporting Clemson gear while on campus and if A&M were to play Clemson, I'd be wearing Clemson gear without a doubt. How do y'all feel about that?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will you be an A&M scholarship athlete?

Mar 3, 2019, 2:33 PM

It's sounds like that's part of the equation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Will you be representing the entire university as a

Mar 3, 2019, 2:38 PM

scholarship member of an athletic team??

Not the same thing. No one's saying he doesn't have the right to wear what he wants--just questioning his true allegiance to his soon-to-be alma mater. It doesn't sit well with a lot of folks for Powell to accept financial support and academic opportunity as someone who publicly supports a different university's athletic teams. I'm guessing he'll catch some grief from assorted students, fans and teammates when the football team lines up across from the tarholes

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not the same situation.***

Mar 3, 2019, 2:39 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not the same situation.***

Mar 3, 2019, 2:50 PM

We would ALL do that ! Except for the few of us who are playing for T A&M . Then we wouldn’t do it,!

If you're just a student, wear whatever you want

Mar 3, 2019, 2:41 PM

I think the problem is if it's a student athlete cheering against their own school. It's a bad look.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not the same situation but still dooshy***

Mar 3, 2019, 2:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disgr­ace he wore that

Mar 3, 2019, 3:03 PM

As Iptay donor my view is he has disrespected Clemson. He needs to move on to another school.How would we feel if it was a SC or Bama Jersey if we were playing them. I HOPE HE LEAVES CLEMSON.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic