Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you're curious who mighta whacked Epstein...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 890

If you're curious who mighta whacked Epstein...

Aug 11, 2019, 6:43 PM

...then I suggest you take at look at who he worked for and with.

Everybody likes to throw around the names Clinton, Trump, Bill Barr - remember, his dad hired Epstein as a teacher when Donald Barr was the headmaster at the school there and launched Epstein's rise - as well as Prince Andrew and MI6. Even Vladimir Putin and the Gremlins From the Kremlin got a mention from Morning Joe the other day.

None of those seem particularly likely to me as suspects. For starters, people, Bill Clinton has been out of office since January 2001 and his wife was never elected; if you think the Clintons - who make their living now selling books and making a lot of money doing appearances - can somehow reach into the bowels of the "Deep State" and off a guy in Federal custody after being out of office for 18.5 years then Trump seriously needs to fire more people. Considering that Trump has named every top Federal post, their deputies, and most of their deputies, and then fired and re-hired most of those positions more than once, if there's any Deep State employees left Trump has really bad aim. Nor do I see Trump as a murderer - despite all his tough talk he's actually quite a lamb militarily and seems to like neither violence nor confrontation...well, unless you're a Muslim or a Guatamalan migrant, and it does appear Trump severed ties with Epstein after he was arrested the first time in 2007 anyhow. Attorney General Donald Barr - Bill Barr's dad - was the headmaster at a school that hired Epstein as a math teacher but there their paths diverged, I just don't see Bill Barr having any motive, though the connection is interesting.

Putin seems unlikely as well. The Russians are bold but not overly subtle; they'd have left a blood trail all the way back to Moscow if they'd done it. And I hardly think MI6 would be risking an international incident to save a member of the royal family - who have celebrity but no real power and are good mostly at distracting the paparazzi - from embarrassment. So pencil most of those off the list...though I am a little uneasy having Barr be the one doing the investigating; that's a bit like the fox investigating who got into the henhouse. Can you really trust the answer?

But Jeffrey Epstein worked for some seriously dangerous people...and he was dating one for a long time. Ghislaine Maxwell was Epstein's socialite girlfriend, enabler, recruiter, and wing-chick, and the one who apparently helped lure in young girls under the guise of "modelling contracts" and connected Epstein with powerful people, and she's...interesting. She's old dirty money; her dad Robert Maxwell was a businessman with ties to the Israeli Mossad - hello! - and he turned up dead in 1997...of apparent suicide himself after flinging himself from his boat.

Fascinating. Even more so, Maxwell herself has always insisted her father was actually murdered. And Epstein's biggest financial patron was a guy who was even more interesting - Leslie Wexner, the founder of the so-called "Mega Group" that was a web of politicians and powerful businessmen who had ties to both the US, Israel...and organized crime, including old-time names like Meyer Lansky. These were some seriously connected fellows, whatever, and if you're looking for a bunch that has a tentacle-like reach, the ability to move serious amounts of money around, and access to a bunch of guys who are both ruthless and professional enough to get into a US prison and "assist" someone with a suicide, Mega Group would seem to more than qualify. It doesn't mean they did it, mind...but they assuredly could...and considering more than one of them might have gotten entangled in Epstein's hijinks, there would seem to be ample motive there as well. And there's also a mile of links between these Mega Group guys and those Black Cube contractors that are garnering more than a slight rep for the way they operate seemingly with impunity even within the USA; most of them are ex-Mossad. These were the dudes same dudes accused of doing their best to intimidate into silence a number of Harvey Weinstein's accusers.

So if you're into conspiracy theories, that might be the direction to look. Like I said, fascinating.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you're curious who mighta whacked Epstein...

Aug 11, 2019, 6:48 PM

yet Virginia Giuffre is alive and breathing.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deflection has possibilities. That would be confirmation.***

Aug 11, 2019, 8:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just their name, "Mega Group" is fascinating.

Aug 11, 2019, 7:00 PM

and sounds really big.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2019, 8:21 PM

If Maxwell and the guards on duty that night get whacked, I’ll know Epstein had help with his suicide.

And who whacked Maxwell's dad Robert...? Look further.***

Aug 11, 2019, 8:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And who whacked Maxwell's dad Robert...? Look further.***

Aug 11, 2019, 9:17 PM

was it with the wrench, and where was Colonel Mustard during all of this?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2019, 9:37 PM

If I was so much as the lowly janitor in that building I’d be fleeing the country right now.

Aug 12, 2019, 12:12 PM [ in reply to And who whacked Maxwell's dad Robert...? Look further.*** ]

That's a durn interesting question, and there have been volumes dedicated to the question.

Robert Maxwell was a seriously interesting historical figure...and probably one of the biggest villains of the last century. The stuff he did...well. Have a gander at his Wikipedia page; tell me there isn't a Boardwalk Empire or Peaky Blinders type miniseries to be had outta this guy's story...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell

Like I said, there's a lineage of extremely powerful and not very ethical people connected to both Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, people I certainly wouldn't want after me.

I seriously would keep a wary eye peeled Ghislaine's direction...as well as those guards, as above posters have mentioned. If they start dropping like flies, our boy Jeffrey might just be the first canary in the metaphorical coal mine, no lie.

I think he knew he was facing 40 years and decided that

Aug 11, 2019, 11:53 PM

dead was a lot better than being a child-molester in a Federal Prison in general population.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when did he get sentenced to 40 yrs?***

Aug 12, 2019, 10:21 AM

Aug 12, 2019, 1:40 AM

Dude killed himself. Life in jail was enough. Case closed.

Aug 12, 2019, 8:31 AM

I enjoy you being here. Good post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the people named so far...

Aug 12, 2019, 10:15 AM

Giuffre also alleges Epstein and Maxwell told her to have sex with former New Mexico governor Bill Richardson; former Democratic Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell; the late MIT computer scientist Marvin Minsky; and MC2 model agency cofounder Jean Luc Brunel, as well as an unnamed “prince,” “foreign president,” and owner of “a French hotel chain.” Giuffre previously alleged she had been forced by Epstein and Maxwell to have sex with lawyer Alan Dershowitz and Britain’s Prince Andrew.

Replies: 13
| visibility 890
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic