Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Work Sched/Home Game Sched
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Work Sched/Home Game Sched

Jun 12, 2019, 6:06 AM

As many of you know I am a Merchant Mariner and as such my schedule has me away from home on a regular basis ( back in Chas aftrr a 1 year Florida vacation ) .
Each year I have between 2 and 5 home games that line up with my off/tug times .
This year ... and I say this with a sigh ... my schedule has me off for GT , Charlotte and BC .

That's not ideal . Probably make 2 of those .

Help me decide which 2 are the better two .
I say GT in the Thursday night opener and BC .

Anybody for Charlotte ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Work Sched/Home Game Sched

Jun 12, 2019, 6:50 AM

Any gameday in the Valley is worth a visit. Charlotte will not be very competitive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Jun 12, 2019, 6:58 AM

I don't think any of the 3 will be that competitive , but I love DV on gameday !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Charlotte game will be hot as hades

Jun 12, 2019, 12:18 PM

I'd go for the BC game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Charlotte would be fun for the youngins if you have any

Jun 12, 2019, 8:01 AM

I remember my friend's kid at the Central Michigan game, and we scored 70 something. DB Sadat Chambers had like 3 TDs as a RB. Cannon booming all game long. That became his favorite player for a while. Funny

Should be plenty of points scored. Kids would enjoy it. Light crowd likely, and easier day for all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2019, 8:48 AM

Definitely BC. Late October and homecoming. I can make an argument for Charlotte. Late September(Charlotte) vs late August(GT). I have always enjoyed having one relaxing game a season where I can relax and enjoy the view. To me it boils down to how you want to spend Labor Day weekend. If you are going to enjoy having the extra time in the upstate then GT is your game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you want to see the future, Charlotte

Jun 12, 2019, 9:02 AM

See the beginning of the development of the next 2-3 years happen. They should be playing the last half of the 3rd and entire 4th quarters.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic