Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, Miles's LSU O-Coordinator pass play-calling allowed us that 4th & 16 drive while Saban's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,943

So, Miles's LSU O-Coordinator pass play-calling allowed us that 4th & 16 drive while Saban's

Aug 21, 2019, 11:11 AM

O-Coordinator's sorry overall play calling last year played right into our hands too.

Saying, two huge wins in that our astute Coaches took advantage of what they gave us..

and thus we won a meaningful Chick Bowl over LSU and years later a 3rd Natty.

Thx SEC Head Coaches, you do mean more!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, Miles's LSU O-Coordinator pass play-calling allowed us that 4th & 16 drive while Saban's

Aug 21, 2019, 2:36 PM

This should really be one of theirs “real men of genius” Bud Light commercials hahah!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you go back and look at the stats you will see that LSU was lucky to even be in the game.

Aug 21, 2019, 6:31 PM

If you go back and watch the LSU game should’ve been well in hand by the start of the fourth quarter.

Bama moved the ball well until they got in the red zone and then the #1 scoring defense did what they do best.

Monumental wins by Dabo and the staff. They definitely outcoached the opposition.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, Miles's LSU O-Coordinator pass play-calling allowed us that 4th & 16 drive while Saban's

Aug 21, 2019, 6:49 PM

Yup .... I was so thankful that the genius Miles tried to throw on 2nd and 3rd downs after gaining about 7 yards on a first down run. He stopped the clock and gave us time to win the game. You could always count on Miles for at least one or two really dumb calls in a game, though quite often they would win in spite of his calls.

Aug 21, 2019, 7:27 PM

Just went back and watched and that 1st down play for 7 yards was a pass not a run. I forgot Nuke had so many yards, but remember Tajh getting the tar beat out of him ..... several which probably should have been late hits.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,943
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic