Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If y’all wanna see how REAL basketball is played please tune into UNC-Duke right NOW
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

If y’all wanna see how REAL basketball is played please tune into UNC-Duke right NOW

Mar 15, 2019, 10:56 PM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If y’all wanna see how REAL basketball is played please tune into UNC-Duke right NOW

Mar 15, 2019, 10:58 PM

It’s crazy! It’s like watching a bunch of 5 stars coached by 2 hall of fame coaches! Can’t believe they’re better than our transfers coached by BB.

Re: If y’all wanna see how REAL basketball is played please tune into UNC-Duke right NOW

Mar 15, 2019, 11:03 PM

This is National Champion caliber right here. Best teams in the country. So we aren’t in that league but neither is anyone else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have we already forgotten just how .....

Mar 15, 2019, 11:13 PM

close we played unc ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have we already forgotten just how .....

Mar 15, 2019, 11:17 PM

Good point. Yes we did.

I've got that one firmly in the moral victory column

Mar 15, 2019, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Have we already forgotten just how ..... ]

Re: Have we already forgotten just how .....

Mar 15, 2019, 11:19 PM [ in reply to Have we already forgotten just how ..... ]

Yes , and both of these teams have lost approximately 5-6 games. Why worship the Tobacco Road cheats ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2019, 11:33 PM

Guess this one like so many UNC-Duke games will be on ESPN Classic for years to come

Mar 15, 2019, 11:41 PM

Less than 25% from 3 is great.

The combined to go 9 for 47 from behind the arc...PEEEEUUUUU***

Mar 16, 2019, 2:59 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2019, 12:37 AM

Yes, no agenda except let em play, but make sure Zion gets to the championship game.
How naive are you people?

Mar 16, 2019, 6:19 AM

Not only HOW the game is played, but how the game is COACHED. Both the Dookies and the Tarholes have Hall of Shame Head Coaches who know how to work a "REFEREE!

Mar 16, 2019, 6:42 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the game. Felt like I was watching the National Championship game.

As far as our program goes...

Someone posted on here earlier in the week that Brad was not aggressive enough. I agree. I am going to add more to it and say aggressive and vocal. I like Brad. He seems to be a good guy that keeps the players out of trouble. I would like to see him with more a killer instinct. Be more competitive. I would also like to see him be more vocal with DRad on what the program needs. Brad may not have it in him and may not be who we need moving forward. I feel he may have one more year or he is gone. For those in the know, how do our facilities stack up against the top programs? Have we as a University positioned ourselves to be able to compete with the top basketball programs in recruiting? Thanks and Go Tigers!

Yea I love Clemson basketball too

Mar 16, 2019, 4:38 PM

But last night was entertaining.

Mar 17, 2019, 6:48 AM

nm

without you? Do we owe you anything?

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic