Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we win the natty is Bryant the automatic starter next year?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,588

If we win the natty is Bryant the automatic starter next year?

Dec 15, 2017, 8:51 PM

His gameplay is a great compliment to our great D. But what if Lawrence shows up like a modern day John Elway? Can you really bench Bryant?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No question KB will start. TL will not redshirt, so he will

Dec 15, 2017, 8:57 PM

get snaps, just like HJ.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No question KB will start. TL will not redshirt, so he will

Dec 15, 2017, 9:00 PM

I cant accept advice from a guy with no avatar . whatchu hiding , mon ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: If we win the natty is Bryant the automatic starter next year?

Dec 15, 2017, 9:12 PM

I'd say he'll be the starter even if we don't win the natty.

Dec 15, 2017, 9:18 PM

Yes, bench him, the best player regardless of position should start even after we win the championship. I love Kelly but Dabo has always said that the best player plays. It’s going to be a tight competition between Kelly, Johnson and Trevor Lawrence. Hopefully the best Man wins!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

It don’t matter what he does........

Dec 15, 2017, 9:29 PM

There will still be those whining for some one else to play. I am sure there are still a few “Free Willy” shirts out there.

I read once many years ago the most popular guy on any football team is the back up QB. And have seen it play out that way more times than not...........

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It don’t matter what he does........

Dec 15, 2017, 9:49 PM

Yeah well. Different times.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It don’t matter what he does........

Dec 15, 2017, 9:49 PM [ in reply to It don’t matter what he does........ ]

Yeah well. Different times.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2017, 9:47 PM

It’s actually going to be a very interesting question. Yes, Dabo will state that kb is the starter going into practice but ponder this scenario:

What if we had designed an offense in 2014 that gave stoudt the best chance to win. Given the same scenario and luxury that kB has this year. A stellar D next to none where the coaches knew cs didn’t have to score that many points.

What plays would have been called for him etc etc- think you get my point. CS may have had us in a fbs playoffs and won a championship.

When would we have seen DW4? He would have been like HJ this year and peeps would be saying to the other posters that it was stupid to want DW4 to play.

Should get real interesting.

Dec 15, 2017, 9:58 PM

This should not be a question.

Dec 15, 2017, 10:25 PM

The best played should play if they have been at Clemson a day or 4 years. They are told that at the beginning, and that is the way it should-must be!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abso-freaking-lutely. No question about it.

Dec 15, 2017, 11:29 PM

If we win another title this year - who in the world could complain about him being the unquestioned QB leader heading into next season.

If any of the others in line can beat him out of that then God bless Tiger Nation.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2017, 11:52 PM

I do not understand those who are so anxious to bench KB2...I think he has done well this year, Trevor Lawrence will get his chance to shine later...patience grasshopper!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,588
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic