Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we had even the slightest inclination to get ETN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 379

If we had even the slightest inclination to get ETN

Nov 10, 2018, 9:56 PM

20 carries, the game would be over.

Nations best running back, and the OC’s forget about him for series on end. Mind boggling.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AMEN! *****

Nov 10, 2018, 9:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re about to see that.***

Nov 10, 2018, 10:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Relax, our OC’s are good.

Nov 10, 2018, 10:06 PM

I just wish they were great.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least one will be a mid-tier head coach soon.

Nov 10, 2018, 10:12 PM

Hopefully the one that hates running the football

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they were...

Nov 10, 2018, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Relax, our OC’s are good. ]

they might win a Natty or something.
Oh, wait...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mangey man, mangey.

Nov 10, 2018, 10:16 PM

Touché.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BC was stuffing him pretty good though in first half.***

Nov 11, 2018, 12:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Credit BC.

Nov 11, 2018, 8:40 AM

They didn't have the horses to run with us for 4 quarters, but they have experienced talent, a fine coach, and they DANG sure did their film study.

The ACC needs a couple of programs to step up and Addazio and Babers look like front-runners for that to happen. Both of them will have trouble recruiting playoff caliber depth to those two schools, but they'll both be competitive. Too bad for them they're Atlantic and not Coastal, LOL.

FSU will get back at some point, but I don't see it being with Taggart. He's been a MAJOR disappointment and seems to have 'lost' that team back in August. I'm not sure he'll survive 2 more years without DRASTIC improvement. I mean challenging Clemson type improvement. He looks lost on the sidelines, and that's kind of a head-scratcher.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our OCs are doing their jobs.

Nov 11, 2018, 9:40 AM

The more time a player spends on the field the higher the probability he suffers an injury. The more time a backup spend on the field the more experience he gets for when he earns a starting job.

Some teams have to play backups to survive, we play them to promote their growth, maturity and understanding of our system and their responsibilities for our future.

TL;DR, lay off the booze, it makes you look...short sighted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 379
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic