Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is anyone in the ACC besides us (CU) committed to playing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,422

Is anyone in the ACC besides us (CU) committed to playing

Dec 31, 2018, 10:47 PM

big boy football? Doesn't look like it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is anyone in the ACC besides us (CU) committed to playing

Dec 31, 2018, 10:52 PM

We actually were 5/2 until today

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Easily should have been 7-3

Dec 31, 2018, 11:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We?

Jan 1, 2019, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Is anyone in the ACC besides us (CU) committed to playing ]

You got a mouse in your pocket? Hopefully you weren’t referring to the ACC as “we”

exactly.

Jan 1, 2019, 9:30 AM

WE are IN.

Its starts with a certain mentality. You have to

Dec 31, 2018, 10:58 PM

understand just because you look good in a drive or 2 in the 1st quarter doesn't mean you can cruise a quarter and expect to win. Many ACC teams let the opponent attack rather than attacking themselves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its starts with a certain mentality. You have to

Jan 1, 2019, 12:43 AM

ACC teams are too nice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

If teams like NCST set out to

Dec 31, 2018, 11:03 PM

Intentionally make a joke of the conference, tell me one thing they would do differently from what they’ve actually done here. Useless. Cancel your ### football program.

Dec 31, 2018, 11:06 PM

With the exception of tonight with state the other two today was created by two boneheaded calls by the coaches. VA Tech should have had a two score lead and passed on 4and1 at the goal.

Pitt caused a fumble at the goaline that miracle was caught by Stanford. Pitt dominated them. Ga tech and state got gashed and BC looked very good until game was canceled.

Overall, I think the acc represented pretty good this year given it was a down year. But sure wasn’t nearly as bad as media portrayals.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 11:34 PM

It was bad. Real bad.

Jan 1, 2019, 12:54 AM

I heard UVA was pretty serious

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2019, 1:03 AM

Duke & UVA?? Hahaha

When SEC West fans believe they are the best -- well they are.

Clemson is the New England Pats of college football. Cruise throgh easy conf. schedule. Crank it up when playoffs start. No complaints. It's working out just fine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most teams in most leagues suck.

Jan 1, 2019, 8:17 AM

SEC? SC, Ole Miss, Miss State, Arkansas, Kentucky, Missouri and Vandy have all pretty much sucked forever. These schools want to talk about how good their older brother is 24/7/365

Big Ten? Geesh. Almost everyone sucks. Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Purdue, Rutgers, Maryland have been historic sucky schools. Their fans get excited when they win 7 or 8 games and start talking about next year's the big one. Even the good Big Ten teams mostly suck. Once upon a time it was the big 2 and the little 8, then Michigan decided to join the little 8.

Big 12? No one from the Big 12 has won anything in 30 years aside from the one Texas title. TAMU is little brother. OK State is an historic loser. K and KSTATE are ugly twins. West Virginia? Nothing worth talking about except a 'we came close' Rich Rod year. Iowa State? Really? Who has a visual image of Iowa State's stadium? Not me and I have actually been in Ames. (Ames? Are you freaking kidding me?)

Pac 12 or is it 10? UCLA has been down forever. California? Oregon State? Wash State? Washington wants to matter but doesn't. So Cal has been worth a crap in 15+ years since. Colorado is in that league, really? Why?

It beats me how any college football fan can be a fan of a whole league. The only reason the 'league fans' really exist is that their home team sucks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is That A Problem?

Jan 1, 2019, 12:41 PM

I don't see the problem.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,422
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic