Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any Fans or Human Beings left that can simply say:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Any Fans or Human Beings left that can simply say:

Mar 15, 2019, 5:25 PM

Congrats Clemson Football Tigers..One Hale of a game & unreal win against the supposed Best Football Team Ever!

Just saying...one excuse after another since Lil Ole Clempson snuck up on Bama & Most Pundits and layed the Wood on Them Red Elephant Hides.

Give It Up...You Ran Into A Well-Oiled Machine!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson football 2018= GOAT***

Mar 15, 2019, 5:28 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well - Bill - no - at least none that are in any way ....

Mar 15, 2019, 5:30 PM

.... connected to Bama!! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

If it's any consolation, not the first of

Mar 15, 2019, 5:31 PM

My Tide family, friends, or relatives have offered up the first excuse. Then again, they may be calling in to Paul's show...and simply not communicating with me! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any Fans or Human Beings left that can simply say:

Mar 15, 2019, 5:37 PM

Bill --- I think we need to commend those who are coming forward with excuses that have been hidden under rocks and earthquake debris for eons. At the same time we need to look a bit closer to these pundits because there appears to be a crack in their pot, from whence cometh the term "crack pot".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2019, 5:37 PM

Our Tigers knew for a full year what they were going to do to those Red Elephant hides .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saban knew in the first quarter...***

Mar 15, 2019, 5:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2019, 5:50 PM

Nope ........it’s kind of like Trump winning.......some (let’s not make America Great Again) people will never except it and will go down whining........ the facts are Trump IS the president and Clemson WON the national championship .....and both won it fair and square.....guess it is easier for these people to live in la la land than except reality ........loving every minute of it.......Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic