Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If it Itches, Scratch It
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

If it Itches, Scratch It

Jun 10, 2019, 9:08 PM

One of the joys of life is scratching an itch. I have a spot on my back that itches from time to time. Backing up to an edge on a door and wiggling around is pure delight and it doesn't cost me one red cent. Have you ever noticed how some animals seem to enjoy a good scratch. A dog will roll over on its back and wiggle like a snake and the expression on its face seems to say, "oh, that feels so good". So, if it itches, I highly recommend a good scratching.

Sometimes a good sneeze does wonders for the soul and it's another one of those freebies. Sometimes there may be one or more "almosts" but when the real thing comes, it's like a sky rocket going airborne.
Usually there is no material discharge but it feels like it's cleaning your entire body from the tip of your toes to your mouth.

Some people will never stop to pick up a penny on the ground or wherever one is found, but not me. I'll pick up every penny I see. I put them in the door well and sometimes there are quite a few there. Even some dimes and quarters are on the around waiting for Joe21 to rescue them and it doesn't cost me one red cent.

When in dire need while traveling down a highway, "clean restrooms ahead" is definitely a welcome site. The only reason I stuck this little tidbit in here so I can tell a story about a petite young lady'

This young lady had made all of the necessary plans for a gigantic shopping spree to Atlanta. She had a charge card for almost every fashionable store in Atlanta. She had a check book and a pocket book full of cash. Her mind was totally concentrating on all of the feminine finery she was going to try on and select several complete outfits.

The Cadillac had been serviced and all systems were go. Off she went and seated behind the steering wheel of that huge Caddy, she looked even more petite. Down the highway she went, oblivious of the fact she was traveling well over the posted speed limit. She soon heard what she though was a siren and gazing into the rear view mirror, she saw a highway patrolman. Getting to Atlanta was more important than having a roadside discussion with the patrolman so that little right foot engaged the gas pedal and away she went.

Sometime later, the noise of the sirens seemed to get louder and peering into the rear view mirror, she now saw that two other patrolmen had joined in the chase. Realizing that if she continued this pace, every patrolman in the state would be on her trail. Mow she had to resort to womanly wiles. Seeing a sign that read, "CLEAN RTESTROOMS AHEAD", she made her decision, Arriving at he site of the restroom, she created a cloud of dust as she made her exit. She brought the Caddy to a halt, rushed out of her Caddy and entered the door of the building.

All of the patrolmen followed her into the parking lot and awaited her return. After a few minutes she exited the building brushing off and straightening her outfit. She walked over to where the patrolmen had assembled and calmly said, "I bet you thought I was not going to make it".

Message was edited by: Joe21®

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If it Itches, Scratch It

Jun 11, 2019, 7:25 AM

Cute story. Do you remember 4 -5 years ago the real story of the coot girl who was late for class and ran a red light. She wasnt stopping for the police car cause she had to get to class. I think eventually she hit the cruiser and was arrested. Just a complete bozo. Missed the class and went to jail. https://wach.com/news/local/tardy-usc-student-leads-police-on-chase-hits-patrol-car

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If it Itches, Scratch It

Jun 11, 2019, 7:29 AM

Those California girls do not like to miss class. Like, ya' know.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny story - Joe ... but - I have to know ...

Jun 11, 2019, 10:16 AM

.... did they charge her ?!? -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic