Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oregon is recruiting DJ's high school WR corp
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Oregon is recruiting DJ's high school WR corp

Apr 20, 2019, 8:27 PM

They are pulling out all the stops it seems.

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2019/04/dj-uiagalelei-on-possible-re-connect-with-oregon-wrs-man-it-would-be-just-like-old-times.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny how they have to photoshop him into an Oregon uni***

Apr 20, 2019, 8:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oregon is recruiting DJ's high school WR corp

Apr 20, 2019, 9:15 PM

Kris Hutson, WR, and teammate of DJU committed to the Ducks today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2019, 9:20 PM

I downvoted you too fast. I read your post and thought you said that the WR and DJU committed to Oregon today, which I knew wasn’t the case. My apologies!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well

Apr 20, 2019, 9:18 PM

He can try throwing to high school WRs or future NFL guys. I guess it’s his choice.

Re: Well

Apr 20, 2019, 10:54 PM

I'm sure DJ understands the difference.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2019, 9:20 PM

Please don’t make this weekend any worse than its already been! Jk

This is a big push and of course his hero was there- marriotta. Let’s just hope he keeps his wits and doesn’t make a snap decision being star struck and sentimental with old buds and realize what Dabo and Clemson has to offer. Real facts, not a pipe dream.

Also, I sincerely hope momma and daddy and siblings can see they’re selling out for what’s best for them and not necessarily what’s best for DJ Uiagalelei!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he loves lime, green or yellow colors we are doomed, BUT..

Apr 20, 2019, 9:29 PM

if there was ever a recruit and his Daddy who showed more awe & love for Clemson on social media, it’s them!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If he loves lime, green or yellow colors we are doomed, BUT..

Apr 20, 2019, 9:43 PM

Yeah their praise of Clemson has been over the top. So far they haven't posted a ton about this visit. I'm sure he's enjoyed visiting with a childhood hero but surely knows that will have no baring on his own career. The last list I saw didn't have Oregon in the top 25 recruiting classes for this year.

Apr 20, 2019, 10:21 PM

Yep, and think that when kids are really good, they should play where they can win championships bc even NFL coaches watch the NCG!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2019, 10:15 PM [ in reply to If he loves lime, green or yellow colors we are doomed, BUT.. ]

The reason they are called Ducks, is bc it rains there about 4 months a year. It rains in Oregon I think more than anywhere in the US!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2019, 10:45 PM

What the hE Ll are you talking about

Oregon can be wet, but

Apr 21, 2019, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: If he loves lime, green or yellow colors we are doomed, BUT.. ]

Atlanta's been uber-rainy for months now. There's a major leak in the clouds and the 'Plumber' doesn't seem interested in making a repair! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2019, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Oregon is recruiting DJ's high school WR corp ]

I don't suggest going to his, or his dad's, Twitter page. Hopefully, it's a temporary infatuation.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Apr 20, 2019, 9:47 PM

Yeah I wasn't going to mention that heading...
But if he's in love with Oregon, he sure is keeping it on the down low.

Apr 21, 2019, 3:34 PM

Also if Oregon is where he really wants to be, that is who he should sign with bc it would give the top 2020 QB a place to go where he can win championships. I hope he signs with us, but this is a 3-4 year deal, and being where you want to be at, it makes' that 3-4 years a lot easier to deal with, so lets hope that it's Clemson where he truly wants to be!!!

Apr 20, 2019, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Oregon is recruiting DJ's high school WR corp ]

I agree. Give them the opportunity to visit Oregon without us interfering. I’m confident in Clemson University when it’s all said and done.

And at the end of the day ...

Apr 20, 2019, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Oregon is recruiting DJ's high school WR corp ]

The connection to Clemson must be stronger and must mean more than the safety of high school friends, the trappings of Eugene, Oregon, and the geographic distance from California. DJ has a difficult decision that only he can make with reflection. And the connection needs to mean more in his heart than a simple decision or a business decision.

If he decides to come to Clemson, DJ will have the commitment he will need to succeed ... because nothing will be handed to him, and he will have plenty of competition. Remember talented Hunter Johnson who I believe will be a 1st round pick in a few years. Clemson success is not preordained. As Dabo would say, only DJ will know if he's "all in". So let's just wish him the best whether it's Clemson or Oregon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And at the end of the day ...

Apr 20, 2019, 10:46 PM

Well stated. He's a good kid and will make a thoughtful decision.

Hope we get him, but we will be ok if we don't...

Apr 21, 2019, 7:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Oregon is recruiting DJ's high school WR corp ]

Pumakahn (sp?)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2019, 9:52 PM

I’m not gonna freak out either way, but Oregon might be the safe pick...come in and start as a freshman, stay in the west region, play w friends...plus Cristobal is an ace recruiter and Oregon is trending upward. Hopefully the pull to Clemson is too strong...but if not we will find another stud, this year or next...and don’t sleep on Puma Con

Apr 20, 2019, 10:22 PM

Oregon doesn’t have Ross, Higgins, Ladson etc

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Or the OL we will have for him***

Apr 20, 2019, 10:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If DJ picks Oregon

Apr 21, 2019, 8:00 AM

My son is happy...and I'm semi-ok.

If it's Clemson, I'm happy...and my son will have to deal with it! ;) Tough love knows no bounds! LOL!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic